Status: Updated often!

Letters to Those Whom I Love

To you, my best friend

Dearest Brittany,

I'm sorry I didn't believe you! I'm sorry I doubted you for even a second! I'm sorry I was willing to end our friendship for a lying cheating male! I'm so sorry.

Our plan though, well I must say it was absolutely amazing. Three way saved our friendship. Whose idea was it to three way him and me mute my phone while he tells you he loves you?

You three wayed him and he answered. You put bitterness in your voice when you said " have you talked to her today?" And he didn't answer that question. You told him you will just let him go and he said he loves you.

Almost an hour later I did it too. You muted you phone. I told him to sing my song to me and he did. He told me he loves me. I asked him if he fixed the problem in his pants and he said he let it go down. I asked him when we with have those babies and then I said "you got caught". You came on and you talked. He ended up hanging up. We were on the phone with each other when he text you and said wow and text me saying really?. I cannot even begin to describe how good it felt to not have to argue anymore.

He texted us telling us he was sorry. He told us he was going to shoot himself dead. He replied to us that he was a low life.

He told me that me and him were moving to fast and he is sorry to me most definitely because he knew I wanted someone to be with. He told me that he didn't want to hurt me.

He wanted to have both of us on the phone to say he is sorry. We three wayed again and he sounded like he really was going to end his life. He said that we are both amazing and deserve better than him. Damn right we do! You asked who he would choose and he said in the end he would choose you because y'all have been through so much together. He said that he didn't know what he was doing. We started talking about Matt and Clayton with him on the phone and he got mad. You and me burst out laughing and he said "I'm serious, this is not funny." Well we thought it was. He said that he wants to start fresh with us and be just friends. You said you will text him once a day and I said fuck no!

I'm writing him a letter to mail to his house. Ill have to ask him for his address I think. And after he gets it, I will feel so much better.

Last night me and you were laughing while recounting memories. Like the one where we shouldn't have had our phone cut on and so when your mom came in we would act like we were faking it.

The time we sat outside at the hotel and listened to Kody rap. We were trying not to laugh and we had to mute it. How we didn't even really listen because we were talking about sex.

The times we would text Jack the same stuff at the same and he would still not question anything. But then there were the rougher times.

The morning that Katie flipped out because your dad was yelling and hit your mom. Then he came in and yelled at us. The day that we got kicked out and I was sure he was going to beat us both. The nights trying to fund something to make for dinner. The times your dad would yell at us for "being mean to Sarah".

Remember when Katie and you would go walking. Oh gosh, her yelling caw caw and her crying when a person wouldn't Rawr loud enough. The times that she would flip out if a hair was on her. Her getting so mad at...who was it? Kody? And she went on that rant about not needing pity. It was him or Clayton. I can't remember. Comment and tell the readers? Type a couple of your own memoèies in the comments if you want to and if you really do read this.

Do you remember the hospital? I'm laughing now thinking about it. Except for cracker! But stuffing the gloves in my shirt. That was fun!

I'm on the phone with you and we are talking about ramen noodles. I am going to go!

Love,
Cow pattie
♠ ♠ ♠
See how fast things change.