Status: Updated often!

Letters to Those Whom I Love

To you, my godmother

Dear Aunt DeeAnn,

You betrayed me. You don't deserve to be called aunt. You never really liked me anyway. How dare you twist my words around and act like you were going to keep servers when all along you were telling! You disgust me.

My momma has known you for almost 40 years and you cut her off just like the rest of the family. Shame on you! You were blessed with four godchildren and three don't even speak to you. Obviously you did something wrong. I can't stand to hear your name or see you on my news feed on FB. I will not delete you though because well actually I don't have a reason why.

You have always loved my little sister more. You even admitted it. Its always "Mia this or Mia can do that." What the fuck? And when Mia and I argued you always stuck up for her.

I miss you though. That one time we spent the day together and we went to Golden Corral and then to. Wal-mart was amazing. Since we are both fat and we didn't care we went to the all you can eat buffet. We didn't eat much though. You got a lot of desserts. I got a lot of pizza. The thing was that I was telling you everything that day because "oh whirl you can trust me" and blah blah blah. Bullshit! I was living with Aunt Cindy at the time and I barely got to see you anymore because you were what she called an "enabler".

I told you all kinds of stuff. Things like I couldn't stand aunt Cindy because she was so into God. And your ass sat right there and agreed. I told you how Mia had her first kiss and you cried. I brought up my dad and maybe testifying. You thought I should and said if I did you would be right there supporting me. I let you know that Cousin Heather was talking crap about me. But the biggest thing of all was the guys! Gosh, I spilled my guts to you! I know you remember me telling you about sleeping with that Honduran and how he was a model. And sending pictures of my boobs. I told you about Dee and how she ate me out. Hmm, and sex in the auditorium. Then I was joking and told you I was going to get a dick tattooed Lon my lower back. You went and told the family! Why?

That wasn't what got me though! No, what got me was you telling them I watched gay porn. Big fucking deal "aunt" DeeAnn. So I like to see guys get fucked in the ass, does that make me a bad person? Absolutely not. And if you think so then go burn in hell. Please.

I bet you didn't tell them about the time I got shit faced at your house. Or when you let get me high with your adopted daughters. Did you happen to mention the time you let me go to the crack dealers house next door and fuck him? My momma says you used to be a big whore and you have like three STDs. She says you call me slut but you were one too.

You knew I was homeless at that one point and you didn't even come and get me! What kind of godmother doesn't? A horrible one. You let your husband cheat on you and beat you but you stay with him. You let him. Make sexual advances towards me and got mad when I disrespected him. Wow!

Please burn,
Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for my anger! And any errors.