Status: Updated often!

Letters to Those Whom I Love

To You, my precious Friend

Dearest Levi,

How can I even start this letter? I have so much to say to you. This letter should have came a while ago but I couldn't find the right words. Your life is so hard and your personality is so strong but i see a little boy inside. A scared and lonely little boy begging to be loved.

I met you the night I was at the laundry mat with your mom and you came in with your friend. You seemed so happy. To anyone looking from the outside in it would seem like a perfect life. I know thats what i thought. You were laughing and joking while talking to the people you knew. To me it seemed as if you knew everyone. You talked to me and I have to admit I didn't like you. The reasoning is simple you seemed fake and you smoked. You got your cigarette and not long after left.

My mom and I started to hang out more and more at your house. I got to know you and damn it you've had a hard life. You live there in the Fern, what a lot of people would consider the ghetto. You were nice and you didn't care if I was a little on the bigger side. You taught me a lot about keeping your mouth shut and not talking to certain people.

I got a job at the laundry mat with my mom right by your house and you started coming more and more to just hang out. When I moved in somewhere else and Kayla, my step sister came she told you that I liked you and wanted to be with you but you were so young!

We hung out more and more outside of my work and when you got the phone we talked constantly. You were so sweet and when you called me baby my stomach would get butterflies. We started sexting and making plans to fuck. It didn't happen until about two weeks ago. But it didn't stop the pictures or late night texting.

I think back then I was starting to fall for you a little. You caught my attention because you weren't like any other guys I was with. You have the best personality and no matter what you can make me laugh.

Your laugh is contagious and so adorable. It isn't hard to make you laugh especially when I tickle you. I know times that I have been in tears and you have made me laugh, times when I wanted to beat the hell out of you but you made some stupid joke and I laughed. I have learned to trust you with all of my heart.

You weren't supposed to spend the night those couple of years ago but you did. We hung out and then my mom got drunk and ee took a shower together. You wanted to fuck me but I had a girl friend and you knew that. You insisted just once but if happened much more. We stayed up talking and joking, you skipped school the next day but we told your mom that you went. I'm sorry that I got you in trouble but the next night I came over. I felt so close to you.

We went to Exxon at three in the morning, fucks behind Aaron dumpster and laughed about a lot. We got in trouble for bothering your brother. We stayed up until five thirty. We talked and I rubbed your back. I tucked you in and the next day you went to school.

What a dumb ass! You broke your wrist on purpose to stay out of school. We went to urgent care at nine thirty that night and you were being mean. I wanted to fuck you up until I saw that you were hurt earlier. The night we got home from urgent care you were so out of it so I told you everything. You told me a lot but you remember nothing. I woke you up and of course you didn't go to school. We laughed and hung out, got yelled at but then you flipped out and made me cry. You ran off and I was so worried.

Levi, please don't ever do that shit again. I thought I lost you forever. I cried and asked everyone if they saw you. It was humiliating to cry in front of people when I try to act so tough. But I found you and beat you up. I cried that night when you went to sleep for fear of you leaving and not coming back. But you left to your dad's and I know I will not see you often. I want what is best for you but you have to make your own decisions. If that's what you want then so be it but sweetheart, I might be pregnant with your child.

I love you,
Alex
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any mistakes.