Status: Updated often!

Letters to Those Whom I Love

To the one I thought I loved

Dear Kody,

"How big is your dick?"
"7 1/2 in."

That is our first conversation. Sorry for putting your size up for all of the world to see, but that is how it went. You and I were inseparable. We started texting back in August and having phone sex two nights after we met. We found out we went to the same school and you wanted to meet me, I wanted to meet you but I didn't eat in the cafeteria and you refused to enter the library. You said you're not going in there no matter what.

The moaning and the talking sexually and the pictures were all amazing. Brittany knew about us and it didn't matter to you but to everyone else it had to be a secret. Another Clayton? I think so.you had the ABS and the big dick and wonderful personality to go with it.

I thought I fell for you but I know I didn't. When Clayton came inti my life I didn't want you like that anymore. We were just friends. I told you about all of them and you talked to everyone. Hell, you had phone sex with all of them.

You met a girl named Lexie and your whole world changed. You and I went from talking everyday, all day to barely have time to text hey between Clayton and her. I remember telling you to choose between me and her and you wouldn't. Nothing on this earth would.

I have so many memories with you but I don't remember any. It was before and during Clayton because I remember him getting mad at you. When you called I was usually with him and I would say with Clayton and you would act stupid and you said you felt as if I threw you to the side. I felt like you did that with Lexie.

If anyone saw us in the hall at school they assumed we were dating. You always walked me to the vending machine and the time you brought me the snoopy fruit snacks because I was on an all fruit snack diet.

I don't really remember much else Kody. Because maybe you just weren't that important to me. I guess you don't really mean that much to me. I guess you don't hold that special place in my heart. You gave up on me. Why should I leave a piece of myself with you?

Love,
Alex

Do you remember that time Ter
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the unfinished sentence at the end. It will not delete.