Status: Slowww updates!!!

She Will Be Loved

Girl With White Eyes

The sidewalks were white. You could no longer see the grass or the ground. There were icicles hanging from roofs. There were bright colors shining everywhere. Joyful carols were being sung by people on the street.

Ti's the season to be jolly.

It was Christmas time. Or any happy holiday time.

I closed my eyes as I rested my head against the large window and took it all in. It was a wonderful season. I have always thought and will continue to think it. There was this attraction I had to the snow. While everyone else around me complained about the cold weather or there being too much snow the ground, I embraced it.

"Dimitri, quit daydreaming and get to work!" I heard Angelica yell out. I smiled to myself a bit and chuckled as I opened my eyes. She was the complete opposite of her name. I let out a breath and saw the window fog up under my nose.

I got up from my seat and pushed in my chair.

I was a musician. I worked in a small, yet always crowded, bar. This bar though, was mainly for seniors. This place opened a couple years before I was born. I have been around for twenty three years, so this place had ten years on me.

I played guitar, both electric and acoustic, piano, and I sing. My favorite though was playing the piano and singing.

I haven't made it big yet. But then I think to myself, many artists don't make it big because they aren't in a group or they just haven't found the right people yet. I hoped for the later. So, in the meantime, I played for the bar and helped out where they needed me.

It was a week before Christmas, so it was busier then usual. I walked over to the stage and played a couple keys on the piano. The bar, Frekem, wasn't that big. It was cozy. It had a large window so people could look out and those who passed could look in. The bar covered the whole left side while the tables and booths covered the right. The stage was in the middle of the back wall. Everyone had a good view. I always thought it was a good idea to have it be right across the big window. That way, people could see who was playing and would walk in. I wasn't thinking just about myself, but other musicians who sometimes came to play.

I continued to play a couple songs on the piano before I finally decided to sing. My voice was nothing special.

But everyone else told me differently.

They all said my voice brought smiles, tears, and memories back. How? I don't know. So when I opened my mouth and started singing The Twelve Days of Christmas, everyone became silent and listened.

When I sing and play, I normally just look around and back at the keys. But tonight was different.

A girl walked in, shivering from the cold. She had long, wavy black hair and long eyelashes. She wore everything red. A red scarf, long jacket, gloves, and a hat. I let my eyes roam her face. Her lips were red, but it seemed to be her natural color. I saw no shine to make it appear that she had lipstick.

But what caught me off guard, SO off guard, that I almost forgot how to keep singing and end the song, where her eyes.

They were so blue and so light, that they appeared to be almost white.

Surprisingly, I was able to finish a few seconds later. Everyone around me clapped. But I wasn't paying attention. All my attention was focused on the girl with white eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know!! Its short!! Lol, Ill try my best to update soon! Please SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT/Recommend!!! Love you all! Wish me luck