Status: Slowww updates!!!

She Will Be Loved

Anastasia is Her Name

The crowd around me continued to cheer and clap. I finally looked away from the girl and smiled politely at the crowd and made my way off the stage.

"Hey Dimitri, something came up and I have to go. Mind closing the bar tonight?" Angelica asked as she put on her coat.

I gave a small groan in protest.

"Please! I beg you." She pouted and gave me her angel face. Oh, NOW, she decides to use her sweet side. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Fine."

"Your the best!" She smiled and gave me a quick hug before heading out the door.

I went behind the bar and began to work. Many of the people here I recognized. They have been coming here since, well, I don't quite know. I just know they come here a lot.

Except her.

I saw her take a seat on a stool and look down at her red gloves. Either she was waiting for someone or she came alone.

An hour later I realized she came alone. She had her head in between her arms on the bar not minding a thing. I continued to serve those who asked for more drinks and then got a small beer. I made my way over and placed the beer in front of her.

She quickly reacted and jumped back when she heard the noise.

"Whoa, easy. Looks like you could use this." I said, watching her face.

She slowly relaxed in her seat and took the beer in her hands. "Thank you...but I don't drink." She replied before sliding the beer back to me.

I shrugged and took a sip of it myself. "Do you want anything?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Just...needed some time to think."

"But its the holidays." I smiled. "You should be smiling and being merry." I teased.

She gave a small laugh and a side smile. I looked closely.

What a beautiful smile, I thought to myself. Even if it were only a small smile. That's when I became aware that it was a broken smile. A smile that needed to be mended.

She must have noticed me staring because she looked down at her hands and blushed.

"Sorry..." I apologized feeling like an idiot.

"Hey! Another round!" I heard a couple guys call for me.

"You sure you don't want anything?" I asked again.

"I'm sure."

I went to get the guys another round and finished washing the glasses. In a way, I was glad that the girl didn't accept the drink. Why? Well because either she really didn't want the drink or because she was being an honest person and knew she shouldn't be drinking due to her age. She looked no more than nineteen years old.

It was nearing closing time and I gave the guys who were still there a ten minute warning. Then I saw the girl still there. She looked to be deep in thought so I let her and began lifting the chairs onto the tables.

What caught me off guard was hearing someone else placing chairs onto the tables a few minutes later. I looked up and saw the girl doing it. I frowned a bit confused.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked and heard the guys closing the door, leaving just the two of us.

"Helping?" She said, biting her lip a bit.

I gave a small smile. "I can see that, but why?"

"I...I don't want to go home yet." She said. I nodded and let her help.

"I'm Anastasia." I heard her say. I couldn't help but crack up laughing. I saw her eyes go big and she looked confused mixed with a little fear.

"Is something wrong with you?"

I shook my head and finally controlled my laughter. "I'm Dimitri..."

"Oh..." She said, her mouth still in the O shape. Now she realized I was laughing at our names because they were the same ones from the movie Anastasia. I saw her smile a bit and chuckled as she kept putting the chairs on the table.

"You have to admit, its a little freaky..." I told her.

"Yeah, it sorta is."

We finished putting the chairs up and I did the same with the stool by the bar.

"Anything I can help in?"

"What? Oh no, the stool weights about the same as the chairs..." Ana said.

I shook my head smiling a bit again. "No, I mean with whats going on in your head..."

"Oh, that..." She sighed and frowned as she took a seat in a stool. "I don't do a good job in hiding things do I?"

"I am sorry to say this but, no, you don't."

She nodded and I took a seat next to her and asked, "Why didn't you say yes to the beer?"

"I cant drink. I'm only eighteen."

At that moment I knew something was going to happen. I had this odd feeling in my stomach. But better yet, word phrases began to form in my head.

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself


"Then what brings you to the bar?" I asked.

She stayed silent for a bit.

"Sorry, its none of my business." I got up but her voice stopped me.

"I'm having trouble with my boyfriend." She said softly. I felt my stomach drop and wondered why? I had no feelings toward Anastasia. Plus, we had only just met. I let out a small sigh and took a set again.

"I'm sure everything will turn out okay. So, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here...You know where to find me." I replied with a smile.

She looked at me surprised. "But, you don't even know me."

I shrugged. "Doesn't mean I cant help. Plus, it looks like you could have some fun every now and then. And I would be happy to help." I said politely. She had guy trouble. Just like I have had girl trouble. I always wanted someone there to help me and tell me things wouldn't always be hard with relationships. But I never had that someone.

And I wasn't going to let that happen to Anastasia.

He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my friends! Im trying, im trying! Lol. Anyway, i have to finnish this story soon. So...i may take longer to finnish chapters but at least then the chapers will be longer! Plus, i have like four other stories to start working on. Either way,

SUBSCIBE/COMMENT/RECOMMEND! Love you all!