Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

It's Time

"So when do you see James again?" Gianna asked as she and Sienna walked around a mall a few days later.

"Tonight," Sienna smiled, running her fingertips over a black strapless dress.

"What's that smile for?" Gianna asked, walking closer to Sienna. "Are you going to sleep with him?"

"I want to do something," Sienna stated with a smile. "I guess we will see how it goes."

"Okay, talk to me about this," Gianna laughed. "You're doing this for you, right? You're not doing this because of pressure from him?"

"He's been perfect," Sienna smiled. "It's like that fairytale feeling you expect to get when you're with a guy and going to sleep with him for the first time."

"I thought you said you didn't want the fairytale," Gianna smiled at Sienna.

"I didn't think I did," Sienna shrugged. "But things change."

"You're sure this is what you want?" Gianna asked.

"I'm certain," Sienna nodded with a smile. "I've thought about this and I really do trust him. He's been really good to me."

"But you two aren't technically together, right?" Gianna asked. "I thought it was a requirement that you slept with a man you were with."

"I can't explain it," Sienna smiled. "But I can just trust James. I trust him."

"Good," Gianna smiled, hugging Sienna. "I'm so glad you found him, and if he hurts you I'll break his legs."

"I'll let him know," Sienna laughed.

"You should buy this," Gianna stated, holding up the black strapless dress. "Neal won't know what hit him."

"Think I could pull it off?" Sienna asked, looking at the dress. It didn't look like something she would normally wear. It was out of her "comfort zone" for the most part.

"If you think you can," Gianna smiled. "Sienna, you can't over think sex. It's supposed to be natural and it's supposed to just happen. You and James have this connection already, you can't force it. You can help initiate it, but you can't force something that isn't there."

Sienna nodded and looked over the dress one more time, but shook her head.

"It's not for me," Sienna smiled. "It's beautiful, but it's not for right now. I don't think I want to have to top the little black dress. I want to lead up to it."

"Good thinking," Gianna laughed softly. She put her hand on Sienna's back and led her to another section of the store.

Later that night Sienna stood outside of James' front door in jeans she hoped made her butt look nice, and an off the shoulder grey shirt. She was sweating in her leather jacket, mostly because she was nervous. This was the night she would be "losing" her virginity to James.

"Hey, you." James smiled, opening his front door. He leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss before pulling her inside.

"James, are you cooking?" Sienna asked, poking her head towards the kitchen. She was so surprised. Neither of them really cooked.

"This is my third attempt at making spaghetti," James sighed, running his hand through his hair. "It's harder than it looks! How do you know when the noodles are done?"

"I guess it's just a matter of opinion," Sienna laughed, letting him lead her to the kitchen. "It smells good though, Jay."

"It didn't before," James laughed softly, stirring the sauce. "I had to Google it."

"I'm sure we can figure it out together," Sienna laughed, looking up at him. James smiled down at her and gave her lips a small kiss.

Sienna's stomach flipped and she felt herself sink into him a little more. James put his hands on Sienna's hips and pulled her closer.

"You look really pretty," James stated, pushing her shirt up a little bit. Sienna grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him down to her a little more.

"Thank you," Sienna smiled, pressing her forehead to his. James gave her hips a pat and his lips a lick before he turned back towards the stove.

Sienna was a bundle of nerves. She was nervous about taking that "step" with James, but she felt that it was the right time.

James and Sienna had dinner, and it was surprisingly good.

"You did good, James," Sienna smiled, running her toes up his calve.

"Thanks, hun." James smiled back at her. He reached under the table and grabbed her foot, placing it in his lap. "What's with you tonight? You're very affectionate."

"James," Sienna stated softly, giving him eyes that she hoped were seductive.

"Sienna," James mocked, smiling. It was as if a light went off in his head. James practically threw the table out from between them he got up so quickly. He grabbed her hands and pulled her onto her feet.

"Really?" James asked, reading her mind that she was ready.

"Yes," Sienna smiled, nodding. James laughed triumphantly and grabbed her thighs, lifting her up and carrying her to his room.

Sienna held onto James tightly, her legs around his waist. James dropped her onto his bed and laid on top of her. Sienna sunk into his bed, smiling at it's comfiness. James kissed along Sienna's neck before kissing the length of her collarbone that was exposed from her shirt.

Sienna laced her fingers into his hair and closed her eyes. It all felt so good. His hands on her skin as he shimmied her shirt up her torso to just underneath her breasts. James kissed along her stomach, smiling at her bellybutton piercing.

"You're beautiful," James mumbled into her stomach before kissing his way back up to her mouth.

"Thank you," Sienna blushed, shaking a little. "So are you."

"Hey, you're all right," James stated as he felt her shaking a little more beneath him. "Are you cold?"

"No, I'm fine." Sienna smiled softly, pushing some of his hair off his hairline.

"Sienna, you are shaking." James stated, looking at her tiny body being consumed by his bed. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Sienna stopped and really thought about this question. Was she? Sure, she liked James. A lot. But was she ready for this? This was something she put off for 20 plus years because she wanted it to be right.

She looked into James' eyes. They were kind enough, but had a deep yearning in them. If she wasn't ready, could he truly wait? Did she expect him to wait? Of course she did, but would he? He was a grown man with grown man needs, but a part of her wished he liked her enough to wait.

Sienna let out a sigh and closed her eyes, gripping at his shirt.

"James,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, everyone! Please let me know what you think! Do you think Sienna will go through with it? What happens if she isn't ready? Do you think James will stay?