Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

Preparations

"Gay? I'm not gay!" James yelled over the phone the next day. "Why the hell would she think I was gay? Do I give off a gay vibe?"

"Well, you do care about your hair a lot," Jordan teased.

"Shut up, Staal," James mumbled.

"Gianna didn't say why her friend thought you were gay, but she said that she was disappointed," Jordan replied. "So she liked you, but thought you were gay."

"Do I really give off a gay vibe?" James asked, leaning against his kitchen counter. "Why would she think that?"

"I don't know, Nealer." Jordan replied. "Call her. She gave you her number. Call her, or find out where she lives, burst in the door and ravish her right there."

"Yeah, I'm not much of a 'ravisher'," James replied. "Only on occasion."

"I still think you should give her a call and set the record straight," Jordan stated.

"And say what, Jordan? 'Hey, Sienna. James Neal calling to tell you I'm not gay. I'm very, very straight. I actually find you extremely attractive'," James mocked, shaking his head. "I can't do that."

"Then I can't help you, James." Jordan shrugged. "Do what you gotta do. You want her to think you're gay, then that's fine. Or you can just call her and ask her out or something."

James nodded and let out a sigh. He and Jordan said goodbye, hanging up. James stared at his phone contemplating calling Sienna. Why did he really want to call her? Did he want to call her just so the rumour that he was gay wouldn't float around? People knew he was straight. He had a list of woman who could vouch for him.

Why did he care so much about what this girl thought? She was just a pretty girl he met in a bar. Despite that thought, James grabbed the cocktail napkin off of his kitchen counter and punched in the number.

"Hello?" Her voice came on the other end of the line. James smiled hearing her once more. He couldn't deny the fact that her voice made him feel happy.

"Sienna? This is James Neal calling," He said, hoping he didn't sound too professional and cold.

"James! Hi! I was expecting to hear from you," She admitted.

"Yeah, I just wanted to call to see if you wanted to go out for dinner or something," James replied. "We could talk some more."

"That would be a lot of fun," Sienna nodded.

"Sienna, I have to clear something up before we even set a date for this thing," James stated with a small sigh.

"Of course," Sienna stuttered, probably waiting for the 'I'm gay' bomb.

"I'm not gay," James stated firmly. "I don't know what gave you that idea, maybe we can talk about it later, but I'm not gay."

"How did you even find out about that?" Sienna asked, after an uncomfortable and awkward silence.

"Your friend Gianna told Jordan, and Jordan told me." James replied honestly.

"Gia," Sienna groaned, pulling at her hair. "James, I'm really sorry about that!"

"It's okay," James laughed softly. "So when did you want to get together?"

..

"Gia!" Sienna called, walking towards Gianna's desk. She slammed her hand down on Gianna's desk, grabbing her attention from her cell phone.

"Did you tell Jordan that I thought James was gay?" Sienna asked, pointing to Gianna's phone.

"Maybe," Gianna replied, moving her phone away from Sienna's reaching hand.

"That was not for you to tell!" Sienna replied, grabbing the phone from Gianna.

"Jordan, my friend Sienna has a thing for you friend James, but she thinks he's gay. True or false?" Sienna read out loud. "How could you send this to him? James just called me to tell me that he isn't gay!"

"I think that says a lot about him! He's a stand up, straight man," Gianna smirked. "Did you two make a date?"

"Yes," Sienna nodded, putting Gianna's phone back on her desk.

"Then, you're welcome," Gianna smirked and turned in her chair.

"Are you texting Jordan?" Sienna asked.

Gianna shrugged and waved Sienna off with her hand. Sienna sight and walked back to her desk. She couldn't think about work for the rest of the day. The only thing she could think about was James and their upcoming date on Thursday night.

What would she wear? What if things were awkward now that he knew she had initially thought he had been gay? What if there was nothing between them anymore?

They were going out for dinner in two days and she had no idea what to expect. She was excited to see him again, but at the same time she was nervous. She'd never been on a lot of dates before. James would probably only be her fourth real date, and she was hoping that the outcome would be better than the first three.

"Gia!" Sienna yelled once more, walking to Gianna's desk.

"What?" Gianna sighed.

"I need to go shopping," Sienna sighed. "I'm going on a date with James in two days and I've come to realize that I have nothing to wear. What do I wear?"

"Jordan said James loved the white dress," Gianna smirked. "Maybe we can find you something shorter and blacker."

"Okay, it's a modest, casual dinner. Not a Valentine's Day date, or a club hookup," Sienna replied with a sigh.

"Trust me," Gianna smirked, standing up and grabbing her purse. She grabbed Sienna's hand and pulled her out of the office and towards the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the great reception for this story so far, everyone! I'm really happy about all the subscribers, comments and recommendations! Please keep it all up! Especially the comments, I really appreciate them! You're all the best! <3 I hope you all enjoy this chapter!