Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

The Real Golden Boy

"Will you stop sitting there and help me?" Sienna pleaded as she tore through her closet, tossing clothes left and right. She was looking for the perfect outfit to wear to the Pens game that night. After the game James and some the guys were going out and she was invited along. It would be the same as any other night, if she wasn't meeting the Golden Boy himself, Sidney Crosby.

"Not until you introduce my to Crosby," Gianna stated, looking through her phone. "Unless you promise me that I will be Mrs. Crosby then I'm not helping. Or at least the other woman."

"Gia!" Sienna yelled, poking her head out of her closet and tossing a pair of jeans at her best friend.

"Okay!" Gianna laughed, getting up and standing next to Sienna in the walk-in closet. "I'm just kidding! What are the options? Where are you guys even going after? I know the Neal jersey is the usual attire to the game, and after-"

"I'm going to slaughter you," Sienna laughed, pushing her friend.

"Where are you guys going after? Did James tell you?" Gianna asked, looking through Sienna's clothes.

"James didn't say," Sienna replied, shaking her head. "I don't want to look like a slob, though!"

"When have you ever looked like a slob, Sienna?"

"I ate a donut while shaving my legs last night,"

"And an NHL player is dating you because?" Gianna laughed, pulling a black ballerina t-shirt out of her closet and handing it to Sienna. "Wear this and your tight dark blue jeggings. Simple, comfy and sexy. Neal won't know what hit him."

"Thank you," Sienna sighed with relief. She was so stressed about meeting Crosby. She wasn't sure why. It almost felt like she was meeting James' family, or like she was meeting his boss. Sidney was the captain of James' team and arguable (not so arguably) one of the greatest players in the game. It would be the biggest moment in anyone's life.

"Nervous?" Gianna asked as Sienna began to get dressed.

"Very," Sienna nodded, pulling on her pants.

"About Neal? Or meeting The Kid?"

"Why would I be nervous about Jay?" Sienna asked, pulling on her t-shirt.

"Can we talk about the underwear?" Gianna asked. "I've never seen you wear that lacey see-through shit before, Sienna. You're not forcing this are you?"

"No! It's for me," Sienna replied. "I promise. I'm doing it to get more comfortable with my body. James isn't forcing me to do anything. He's a wonderful guy, Gia. He makes me want to love myself first."

"I'm happy for you and proud of you," Gianna smiled, holding onto Sienna's face. "I can't wait for Sid and I to have double dates with you two."

"Stop!" Sienna laughed, before hugging her best friend. "Thank you."

Sienna drove to the arena about half an hour, meeting up with Vero in the stands. They shared a drink and watched the guys play.

"How have you been?" Vero asked when the crowd died down after a Dupuis goal.

"I've been good! Working a lot, we've got a lot of new clients, but I don't really deal with them, but there's still a lot of work to do. It's a nice distraction when James goes away, though." Sienna replied. "How are you?"

"I'm good," Vero nodded. "Stressed about the wedding, but I'm getting it done. Marc doesn't really want to be involved in the planning at all, and it's frustrating. I want him to want to be involved, I want him input. It's his wedding. But I guess it's hard when you're marrying a professional athlete."

"If you ever need any help let me know," Sienna stated. "I help plan parties for work all the time, and I just genuinely like weddings. I have a cousin that got married a while ago and I helped plan it with her. So I'd love to help, if you ever need it."

"I'll marry you instead of Marc," Vero sighed with relief, a hand on her chest. "Thank you. You're a Godsend."

"It's nothing," Sienna laughed. "Anything for a friend!"

Once the game was done, Sienna met James down in the locker rooms after he had done a few interviews.

"Hey," James smiled, kissing her lovingly. It was the kind of kiss that made your knees go weak, that made you forget where you were. The best kind of kisses.

"Hi, Jay," Sienna smiled, licking her lips when he pulled away. "Good game."

"Thanks," He nodded. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," Sienna nodded, doing up her coat again. "Do you want me to meet you there, or-"

"We can drive together," James replied, shaking his head. "We'll take my car, if that's okay."

"That's fine by me!"

James and Sienna walked hand in hand out to his SUV, James opening the door for her.

"Such a gentleman," Sienna smiled, getting into the car. James walked around to the drivers side, smiling at her as he got in. James drove them to the bar that they were meeting all the guys at- Sienna was excited to see Geno again. She and Evgeni had become fast friends, it had eased James' mind a lot to know that his girlfriend and one of his best friends were so close.

James pulled into the parking lot of the bar they were meeting everyone at, and helped Sienna out of the car again.

"Your car is too big," Sienna laughed when her feet his the ground once more. James laughed and put his hand on the small of her back, leading her into the bar.

"Over there," James muttered, pointing to a booth to the right of the door and gently pushed Sienna into the direction of the table.

"Sienna!" Came the deep voice of Evgeni Malkin. He began to wave from the booth, giving her a giant smile. "Come meet Sid."

Sienna nodded and took James' hand, letting him lead her towards the table. The guys who had already met Sienna all stood up to give her a hug.

At the end of the table stood Sidney Crosby with his hands in his pockets. He smiled politely at Sienna and reached out his right hand to her.

"Hi, Sienna," Sidney smiled, shaking her hand. "These guys talk about you all the time. Especially Nealer."

"Nealer," Sienna smiled, looking up at James. "It's nice to meet you finally."

Sienna was trying not to seem to awestruck by him. He was just a person, a person with a lot of talent, but a person no less. James was a person with a lot of talent, and she was just fine around him.

"What's everyone drinking?" James asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Most expensive, if you buy!" Geno smiled. James laughed and gave his friend a playful shove before turning and looking down at Sienna.

"What do you want to drink?" He smiled, his hand on her lower back.

"Most expensive, if you buy!" Sienna smiled, mocking Evgeni. James laughed, guiding her towards the booth where she sat next to Evgeni.

"Where's your friend? Pretty blonde?" Geno asked, his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"I think she has a date tonight," Sienna smiled. "Some banker guy."

"She doesn't like hockey players?" Sid joked, peeling the label off of his beer.

"She likes men in general," Sienna laughed. "Why? Looking for a date for Saturday, Captain?"

"I could be," Sid smiled, blushing a little.

"Let me know," Sienna replied. "I'm serious- as long as you're not looking for anything serious. She's kind of a free spirit."

"I'm okay with that," Sid nodded, giving her a gracious smile.

James came back a few moments later, with his hands full of drinks. He passed the drinks out before sitting down next to Sienna, his beer in his own hand.

"Everything good?" James asked, referring to the time he had been away from her. He never doubted that she would be okay with everyone on her own, but he knew that she felt shy around new people.

"She's gonna set me up with her pretty blonde friend," Sid smiled.

"Gianna? Dude, she'll run you into the ground!" James laughed. "He's way too nice for Gianna. She'd eat him alive."

"I think they'd be cute together!" Sienna fought, giving James a playful slap on the shoulder.

"No," James laughed, shaking his head. "Not a chance. She'd distract him too much."

"I'll give you her number, Sid," Sienna whispered, bumping her shoulder into James'.

A few hours and several drinks later, Sienna and James were dancing in the aisles of the bar.

"You're drunk, little lady," James laughed as she stumbled into him. James put his hands on her hips, steadying her.

"I'm happy," Sienna smiled up at him, holding onto his biceps. "I'm very happy."

"Good," James laughed. "I'm happy, too."

"My bum is ringing," Sienna mumbled, turning her body and pulling her cell phone out of her back pocket. "It's Gia!"

"Gia! I miss you! We're at this awesome bar! Come see us," Sienna slurred, her arm around James' neck.

James became immediately concerned at the look on Sienna's face as she listened to her best friend on the other line.

"Babe?"

"Where are you?" Sienna asked, pressing her hand against James' chest to steady herself. "I'll be there."

"What's happening?"

"The guy she went on a date with," Sienna replied, putting her phone into her back pocket once more. "I guess he got a little rough with her. He tried to take her home, and she said no so he left her there."

"Is she okay?" James asked, leading her back towards the booth so they could grab their things. "Where is she?"

"She said she was near here," Sienna replied, fumbling as she put her purse on her shoulder.

"Okay, I'll drive us to get her," James stated, taking her hand and leading her towards the parking lot.

"I can get a cab and take us to my place! It's fine, Jay!"

"No," James replied, shaking his head. "I'll drive you to her then take you both back to your apartment."

"Really?"

"Yes," James nodded, helping her into the SUV again. "I can't believe that prick just left her there. You know I would never do that to you. Ever. Just fucking bail on you like that. What kind of a person does that to someone?"

"Horrible people!" Sienna slurred. "How could he do that to her? She's such a good person."

James shook his head, not knowing the answer. "I wish I knew, baby."

James pulled up to the bar where Gianna was sitting on the curb out front. It was the most fragile he'd ever seen her. He never expected he'd see her like that. James got out of the car, leaving Sienna in the car.

"Gianna?"

"James," Gianna sobbed out, getting off the curb and walking into his arms.

"Are you okay?" James asked, hugging her back.

"I'm fine," Gianna replied, nodding when she pulled away from him.

"Did he hurt you at all?" James asked.

"No, it's fine! Thank you for coming to get me," Gianna smiled weakly, patting his shoulder. "You didn't have to do that for me."

"She loves you," James stated. "I love her and I'd do anything for her."

"You love her?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I apologize profusely. It's been a really, really long time since I've updated this. I won't lie- I had to read through a few chapters to remember what happened. To be honest it feels weird to be writing this again! It's been so long.

I've been through A LOT these last few months. I won't bog down this post with it, if you want to talk just send me a message- I miss hearing from you all! Just know that I'm okay, and I'm surviving and recovering.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't hate me too much! Please let me know what you think! You all know how I love to hear what you think! I'll try and update as much as I can!!