Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

Just So You Know...

It was over. His pain and anguish was over. He was on a plane back to Pittsburgh and would be there within moments. He was so happy to be back. He was also quite excited to go on his second date with Sienna, finally.

They had texted one another and made the date for the day he returned to Pittsburgh. They were going to head out for drinks and maybe for another walk like last time. Hopefully there would also be kissing like the last time. James also hoped for a little more than kissing, but he wouldn't push it.

James got home and threw all of his bags on the floor. His house was filled with dust. He sighed and vowed that he would do it later. He sent Sienna a text telling her that he was on his way to pick her up.

He pulled up to her apartment building and waited outside of his car for her again. He slapped his hand on his chest over his heart when she walked out in a (different) white sundress and a lavender cardigan. He thought she looked more beautiful than the day he met her and their first date combined.

"Hey, Jay!" She smiled, walking towards him, giving him a small wave.

"C'mere," He smirked, opening his arms. Sienna walked faster and straight into his arms. James held her tightly, lifting her off of the ground a little bit.

"It's good to see you!" She smiled, her arms around his neck tightly resting her hand on his shoulder.

"You, too." James replied, putting her back on her feet. "You were holding on pretty tight. Scared I'd drop you?"

"Just missed you," Sienna smiled up at him as she got into his car. James closed the door and mumbled a, "I missed you, too" as he walked to his side.

They drove to the bar, recalling their time apart for the last few months. James told Sienna of his time in Toronto and with the NHLPA, and Sienna told him of working at the PR firm and all the things that have been going wrong.

"So you're in need of a big drink?" James smiled, pulling into a parking spot.

"The biggest," Sienna nodded. James laughed and nodded. They got out of the car and walked towards the restaurant. Along the way they somehow began holding hands. James wasn't sure if he initiated it, if Sienna did, or if it was a collective effort. Either way it wasn't an issue.

They got a table and immediately ordered drinks. James a beer and Sienna a strawberry daiquiri.

"So, hockey is back. Will I ever see you again?" Sienna asked, taking a long sip of her drink.

"I'll make time for you," James smirked, watching her blush and look away from him.

"That's very kind of you," Sienna nodded. James reached for her hand and held it tightly.

All James had thought about while he was away was this moment. Al he could think about was being able to see Sienna again and being with her once more. He wasn't sure what it was about her that captivated him, but there was definitely something.

Sienna was swimming. She had waited, and waited to hear from James again so she could finally see him and now here they were. And here he was, holding her hand. She had been daydreaming about their kiss on the park bench for weeks and she could only hope that it would happen again.

She stared at him mouth and hoped he didn't notice. Or maybe she wanted him to. She noticed him bite his bottom lip, so he must have noticed.

"Come here," He mumbled, giving a small wave of his hand. She leaned forward in her chair a little bit only to have his lips meet her halfway.

Finally.

"Goddamn," James smirked. "I have been thinking about that for weeks."

"Me, too." Sienna nodded with a sigh of relief. James smiled and smoothed her hair back a little before kissing her forehead.

They stayed at the restaurant for a little while before going back to James' house.

"Your house is beautiful," Sienna smiled as he gave her a small tour of his home. There wasn't much to show her because his house was pretty bare because it was just him and he wasn't there too much.

"Thank you," James smiled. "It's enough for me. Sorry it's a little dusty. I haven't been able to clean yet."

"That's okay," Sienna laughed. "My house is a wreck. I'm a messy person. I live in a permanent organized chaos."

"Well, I'm a bit of a neat freak," James smirked. "I got that from my mom."

James and Sienna ended up on the couch together watching sports highlights. Sienna sat close to him and had her legs across his lap. James turned his head a little and gave her another kiss. He pulled her onto his lap, never pulling his lips from hers.

"James," Sienna stated, pulling away from him a little. "There's something that I need to tell you."

"Okay," James replied with a nod. "Go ahead."

"I'm a virgin,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone for your kind words, recommendations and subscriptions. I love to see/read them so much! Please keep it up! Sorry this one is so short!
I hope you enjoy this chapter and see the reason for the title ;)