Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

Preconceived Notions

The days leading up to Friday went by very quickly for James. He had practices and an away game, but that didn't keep him from thinking about Sienna. They had emailed and texted back and forth keeping updated with one another.

They had decided against dinner seeing as Friday was the day that James got back from his away game. So they decided to just stay at his house for the night and hang around.

It was quite an intimate thing having Sienna in his house to hang out. He felt a little bit vulnerable. It had been a long time since James had been in something like a relationship and gotten really close to a woman. He had a few female friends, but he hadn't had a girlfriend in a while. He wouldn't call Sienna his girlfriend, but she was the closest he'd gotten in about two years.

James got to home and went for a shower. He got changed into plain blue jeans and a black Penguins pullover hoodie. He had told Sienna to wear comfy clothes and to not worry about anything. He just wanted a nice relaxing evening.

The doorbell rang and James bounded to the door to greet her. He opened up the door and smiled upon seeing her.

"Hey, hun." He smiled, leaning down and kissing her lips. He smiled against her mouth when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. James put his hands on her hips, keeping her close.

"C'mon in," James smirked, licking his lips when they pulled away. Sienna walked in and let him lead her to his living room once more since their last date.

They settled on the couch and decided to watch whatever was on television. They both knew they wouldn't be paying much attention to what was happening on the screen. They were more focused on one another.

"How was your trip?" Sienna asked as they sat on the couch together. James was sitting upright, but rested his feet on the ottoman and Sienna laid on the couch with her legs across his lap.

"It was good," James nodded, rubbing her legs. He was surprised when she sat up and straddled his lap.

"You look scruffier than usual," She smiled, running her fingertips over his facial hair. James put his hands on her hips, pulling her a little bit closer to him.

"I haven't shaved in a while," He laughed softly, closing his eyes as her fingertips were still running over his face gently.

"I like you with a beard," She stated, holding onto his neck.

"What do you like about it?" James asked, fidgeting a little. Something about this innocent gesture and this innocent conversation had him turned on. He didn't know if it was the gentle touches, her soft voice or the fact that she was in his lap, but either way she was getting him going.

"I don't know," She replied honestly. "I just find it really sexy on you."

James couldn't contain himself any longer. He closed the gap between them and kissed her forcefully. James put his hands up the back of her shirt a little bit, feeling her skin.

"Your skin is really soft," He mumbled against her mouth.

"Thank you," She smiled as he kissed along her neck.

"Let me know if I'm going too-" James began, but was cut off by her kissing him.

"I will," She nodded, pulling at his hair a little. James was immediately lost in the moment with this girl. He held her with his left hand, while his right hand reached up between them and grabbed her chest under her shirt.

"Oh my god," He whispered upon feeling the lace of her bra. "I can't do this."

"What do you mean?" She asked, pulling away from him.

"I can't put off having sex with you!" James sighed, lifting her off of him and standing up. "You say you're a virgin, but you put yourself on my lap and tell me I'm sexy and let me grab your chest. What is that?"

"I'm a virgin, not a nun," Sienna replied, looking up at him. "I like to be touched, I like to tell the guy I'm seeing that he's sexy because it's true. I'm not ready for sex yet, but I do want to be touched."

"I'm just not used to going slow," James sighed, running a hand through his hair. "The only thing I could think about right then was getting you out of your clothes."

"You act as if I don't think about that either," Sienna stated. "I think about getting you out of your clothes, or you getting me out of mine, but I'm just not there yet. I don't know you like that."

"I'm sorry," James replied. "I guess I just have this idea in my head of what a virgin should be like, and you don't fit that description. I'm just a little thrown off by your willingness to let me grope you under your shirt."

"I should have explained to you more what I'm comfortable with," Sienna shrugged. She patted the spot next to her, encouraging him to come sit next to her.

"I just haven't gone slow with someone since like, high school," James admitted as he sat down. "I've got to admit, I'm pretty freaked out about this."

"Why?" Sienna asked, putting a hand on his thigh.

"Because I like you," James replied. "I think you're absolutely beautiful, and I want more anything to show you how beautiful I think you are. I guess I'm just used to having sex be that answer."

"Look," Sienna stated, climbing onto his lap again. "I want to sleep with you just as badly as you want to sleep with me, but I will not allow myself to because I want to trust you first. I want to be able to sleep with you and know that the next morning you won't want me out of your life for good. I'm not a hook-up kind of girl."

"And that's what I'm used to," James sighed, resting his head on the back of the couch and staring up at the ceiling. "I'm used to just sleeping with girls and never having to really see them again. Why do you have to be so cute and innocent?"

"Cute? Maybe. Innocent? That's just an act," She smiled, pressing her lips to his chin.

"You don't fool me," James smirked, looking at her. "I don't think you're as bad as you think you are. I think you're an innocent, kind girl."

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?" She smiled, giving him a kiss. It was easily the hottest, sexiest and most delicious kiss he'd had in his entire life. The way her body moulded against his, her hands in his hair and his hands up her shirt, resting on her back.

She got up off of his lap, leaving him dumbfounded as he watched her backside get further and further away from him.

"Call me, okay?" She smiled, putting on her coat and walking out his front door.

"That girl will be the death of me," James sighed, running his hands over his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm totally in love with Sienna and James. So cute together. I think they really challenge one another.

Let me know what you all think! Thanks so much for all the support so far! I love it!