Status: Active- Please comment!

Purified

Dirty Dreamin'

Sienna walked around her apartment looking for something to do. She wasn't going to see James until the next day. He was getting back to Pittsburgh that night, but he would have been travelling all day so he'd be tired and want to go to bed.

Sienna sighed and sat down on her couch. She pulled her book off of her coffee table and turned it over in her hands a few times, but she felt no urge to read it.

She laid on her back, looking up at her ceiling. A buzz rang through her apartment just as she closed her eyes. She got off the couch and walked to the intercom.

"Hello?" She asked timidly. It was near 12:30 in the morning, who would be here?

"It's Jay," Came James' tired and raspy voice over the intercom.

"Jay!" She smiled, buzzing him in. She walked to her door and opened it, waiting for him. Within a few moments a tired looking James emerged from the elevator. She ran towards him and leapt into his arms.

James caught her and held her on him, her legs around his waist. James put his hands on her backside to hold up, and partially because he just wanted to touch her butt.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking at his tired face.

"Wanted to surprise you," James smiled softly.

"Did you miss me, Jay?" She teased, pulling his toque off his head. She pressed her forehead to his and watched as he stared at her mouth.

"I missed you, alright," James smirked, beginning to walk towards her apartment.

"Are you attempting to have an adult sleepover with me?" Sienna smiled, massaging his neck.

"Would that be wrong?" He smirked, his eyes closed for a moment.

"Not at all," She laughed.

James got to her apartment and gently put her back on her feet. He smiled as he looked around her apartment.

"It's a little messy," She smiled. "But this is home."

"It's cute," James nodded. "I like it."

"C'mon, I'll show you my bed because it looks like you're about to collapse," She smiled.

James turned her around so the back of her knees were resting against the edge of the bed.

"I missed you," James mumbled, his forehead against hers. His fingers played at the bottom of her shirt, his fingertips reaching up her shirt just a little. He smiled as she shivered beneath his touch.

"I missed you, too." She nodded, speaking just as softly as him.

James grabbed onto her hips and lifted her up. He wrapped her legs around his waist as he knelt onto her bed, slowly laying her down onto the soft mattress.

James hooked his finger into the zipper of her sweater and gently pulled it down, revealing the lace black bra he hoped she would be wearing. He kissed between her breasts, lifting her hips up to meet his.

"Jay," She moaned softly, rubbing her hips on his.

"God, I've missed hearing that," James growled gently into her skin, looking at her through his lashes.

"I need you naked, right now," Sienna ordered, grabbing hold of his shirt.

James smirked and pulled his mouth from her skin and sat up a little to take off his shirt.

Sienna felt as if everything was in slow motion as she saw his body being revealed to her. The way the fabric of his clothes slide off of his beautifully sculpted body, revealing his abs and muscles. She bit her bottom lip, staring at the Adonis of a man in front of her.

She sat up and grabbed him by his neck, pulling him on top of her again. Her mouth was needy on his, her hands pulling at his hair as he grabbed at her yoga pants.

James was about to reach inside her pants, her body shaking with excitement and anticipation, she felt her breath catch in her throat and then was alarmed by a beeping sound.

Sienna woke up alone in her bed with her alarm clock ringing annoyingly on her left. She groaned as she reached forward and slapped the snooze button.

She grabbed her phone and checked seeing a text from James saying that he was home and would see her later. She pulled up a new message and sent a text to Gianna.

I just had a sex dream about James.

She held her phone in her hand as she laid down hoping to fall back asleep and have that wonderful dream once more.

OH MY GOD. Okay. I'll get Starbucks before work and then you will tell me everything.

Sienna laughed softly and got up to go and have a shower. A cold shower.

In a different part of Pittsburgh James Neal, who had gotten into his house early that morning, was finishing up a shower before heading to bed. He was exhausted, and was thankful for the little time to sleep before Sienna and he got together.

He really had missed her. Despite his sexual frustration because of her, he really did miss her. He had times to get with women while he was on the road, but he didn't want to betray Sienna like that. He truly had started to like her and getting with another women, despite his desires to, would feel like cheating on her. And he didn't want to cheat on Sienna and betray her trust before he even got it.

James crawled into his bed, and buried himself under all of his blankets. He sighed with relaxation and closed his tired eyes.

In a different part of Pittsburgh James Neal, who had gotten into his house early that morning, was finishing up a shower before heading to bed. He was exhausted, and was thankful for the little time to sleep before Sienna and he got together.

He really had missed her. Despite his sexual frustration because of her, he really did miss her. He had times to get with women while he was on the road, but he didn't want to betray Sienna like that. He truly had started to like her and getting with another women, despite his desires to, would feel like cheating on her. And he didn't want to cheat on Sienna and betray her trust before he even got it.

James crawled into his bed, and buried himself under all of his blankets. He sighed with relaxation and closed his tired eyes.

James came home from a road trip late at night. The only lights on in the house were the kitchen light and the hallway light leading to their bedroom.

Some boxes from their move were still strewn about the house, but he didn't mind. He knew they'd get to it soon enough, he was just happy that they finally lived together.

"James!" She squealed running down the hall towards him at full speed.

James dropped his bag and held out his arms, catching her at the perfect moment. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling herself close to him.

James pressed his mouth to hers, gripping at her thighs tightly.

"Good game, Jay." She smirked, pressing her forehead to his.

"Thanks," James smirked, walking her towards their bedroom.

"Are you wearing my jersey?" James asked, when he fell back on the bed, Sienna on top of him.

"Figured it might give you a little extra luck," She smirked, straddling his hips.

"I thought I felt a little luckier tonight," James grinned, her eyes all over her in his black jersey.

"Do I look good with your name on my back?" She asked, holding herself on her hands.

"You look good with me on you while you're on your back," James corrected, flipping her over onto her back.

James leaned down and kissed her forcefully, keeping her legs tightly around his waist.

"Leave it on," James ordered, when she started to shimmy out of the jersey.

"Jay," She smiled, her hands on his belt buckle.

Sienna undid his belt buckle as he kissed along her neck. Sienna reached into his pants and then...


James woke up what seemed like moments later, but was hours later, and groaned. That was probably the twentieth half sex dream he'd had about Sienna in the last two weeks. James ran his hand over his face and decided to go and have another shower reciting that the frustration would be worth.

She was worth it. At least he hoped he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay! I was a little bit lost with this chapter and I've had some personal stuff going on, but I'm doing okay. I needed some James Neal in my life!
I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I wanted to get you all a little Sienna and James action, even if it was in dreams!
Let me know what you all think! I love seeing all your comments!