Web Friends

The End

Gayle, Gerard and Mikey all walked out the door. Mikey eyes was still sizes as quarters, but it was kinda funny. Frank and Bob jogged up to Gerard and Mikey with questioning looks. Wondering why Gayle was in Gerard's clothes, which were baggy, and Gerard was in a new outfit. "What happened?" Frank said giggling slightly at the look on Mikey's face. "Don't ask." Mikey said. Frank pretty much knew then what had happened. "Gerard and Gayle were shaking sheets!" Frank practically screeched. Everyone looked at them then and Gayle was tomato red. "Shut the fuck up Frank or I'll shove a shoe so far down your throat you'll be shitting and throwing up rubber for the rest of your life." Gayle threatened. Frank just laughed and shook his head. Hannah looked at Gerard, look wasn't the word more like glared, before speaking. "Please tell me you guys used protection!" Hannah asked, worry in her eyes along with slightly anger. "Yeah we did." Gerard muttered. The had, but this wasn't something Gerard wanted to talk about to the world.

Gerard had bought everyone a small lunch before Gayle and the rest had to leave. "So you got any plans?" Frank asked Gayle. The girl hadn't really talked about where she was staying. "Yeah. I'm going to stay at apartment complex. Its cheap and all. I still work at my parents gas station, I think, if not James said he would pull some strings to get me into his uncles restaurant as a waitress." Gayle said, taking the last bite of her food. James nodded, his mouth full. "Sweet. It sucks you have to go though. But I think your decision is a truly sophisticated decision." Ray said, finally Gayle saw him without a video game controller or a magazine. "Thank you, Ray. I'm truly going to miss you guys so much. But, you have my phone number and my email, well at least Gerard does and I'm sure he'll share." Gayle said smiling. Everyone finished eating quietly, enjoying the last few minutes they had for now, possibly for the next year or two.

**Gayle's POV**

When everyone was done with there food, and there was no way to postpone this trip any longer, they all piled into James car and waved by. Gayle promised herself she wouldn't cry, but promises were so easily broken. A tear or two rolled down her cheek as she leaned her head against the window. Gayle hoped Gerard's love was true. How much one world could change over the matter of three days. It was amazing. But Gayle knew that in the end, it would all work out. Love had a way of pulling through. Gayle closed her eyes and drifted to a dreamland. It was a patch of flowers in a field. Gayle sat down and wondered how long it would take before she was at her new apartment. Suddenly Gayle picture Gerard there. Now this was the place she wanted to be forever.

**Gerard's POV**
Watching Gayle leave was like watching a piece of him drive away. Gerard let out sigh and shook his head. Walking back into the hotel to make sure everything was packed, and ready. The van was fixed also and they were going to pile into that and go to the next stop, since they hadn't any more shows here. Gerard was glad that everything was ready. He helped the roadies pack it into the van or bus or whatever you wanted to call it. Gerard crashed in his bunk. All he wanted to do right now was call Gayle, but he didn't want to seem obsessive. Mikey came in and smiled. "Don't worry, bro. Its called the 'newly wed' syndrome." Mikey spoke to comfort Gerard, but all he did was confuse him. "But..we aren't married." Gerard said. "Sometimes I think I'm the older brother. Its just a thing that all new couples, married or not, go through. Its just harder for you two because you just got together and all." Mikey said. Gerard just waved him on. Gerard closed his eyes and floated off to a field of flowers. Gerard walked a little while till he saw Gayle. Now Gerard didn't feel so far from her. Gerard walked up and sat beside her. "In our hearts, in our dreams, we will always be together." Gayle whispered to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! The last chapter. I hope I ended it well. I'm not good at ending stories :p

Thanks everyone for reading! and I'm positive I'm going to start on a sequel..it might take a bit though.