Status: Enjoy! :)

It's Not Cooties!

One Shot

It’s true, I can deal with most physical pain like a pro if I have to but being sick is something I will never be able to deal with easily. Because when I get sick he starts to feel useless and I absolutely hate that feeling. The only person that can make me feel at all better about it is my boyfriend, Tony.

One thing I hate most about being sick is missing school (only because Tony still had to go and that meant I couldn't see him  until after school), but I also hate that my mom won't leave me alone for more than 5 minutes!

"Mom! I told you already, I don't need to go to a doctor because it’s just a cold not the plague and you don't have to stay home to watch me! I'm 18 not 11...anyway Tony will be here in an hour or two..." I explain, my voice sounding more whiny than I had hoped due to the stuffy nose I had.

After a moment of watching me intently my mom sighs "Fine...but if you need anything before he does get here just give me a call and I can come back home..." She says, smiling gently at me before turning and walking out of the room.

I waited until I knew she was out of the house before sneaking downstairs and flopping onto the couch, flipping to a random movie on TV and preparing to wait for Tony to get out of school.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is waking up with my head in someone's lap and a hand running through my hair. My first reaction was to panic, a rather embarrassing squeak coming out of my mouth as I sit up, but as soon as I get a look at the persons face a smile breaks out on my face "Tony! You scared me...you jerk..." I mumble, leaning back into him like I had been before I woke up.

Tony smirks at me, making me glare weekly back at him "Sorry babe...I would have woken you up but you look so cute when you sleep..." He chuckles, pulling me so I was sitting on his lap with my head resting on his chest. "So...how do you feel? Any better than last night?"

"I still feel like crap but I do feel a bit better now that you are here..." I chuckle, smiling cheekily at him and making him laugh softly.

He raises an eyebrow at me "Really Bryce? That was really freaking cheesy...even for you and that’s really saying something..."

I grin and go to reply but I get cut of when he presses his lips against mine in a quick and gentle kiss.

I kiss him back for a second before jerking away suddenly "No! I'm sick and I don't need you to get sick too!" I explain when I see the hurt look spreading across his face.

Tony groans and pouts at me "B-But I want to kiss you!" He whines dramatically, he had always been overly dramatic about everything (that’s what I get for dating a theater kid).

"And you can! As soon as I'm not contagious anymore...you know it's risky you just being here and me being as close to you as I am right now..."

"But I want to kiss you now!" He exclaims, leaning in to kiss me again but I turn my head and his lips press against my cheek "Come on Bry! I don't care if I get sick!" he groans “It’s not like you have cooties or something...” he adds on jokingly.

I glare weakly at him for a moment before groaning "Okay! But if you get sick I am not taking care of you the whole time!"

Tony grins happily "I guess I’m okay with that..." He replies before pulling me into another kiss. After a few seconds I pull away and lean my forehead against his, returning the smile he gives me.

"I love you Bryce...even when you're sick...and you tend to be a bit bitchy when you are sick..." Tony says, his smile changing into a small smirk.

I gape at him for a second before nodding "I love you too...even when you call me bitchy!" I say, kissing him once again.

-------------------------------

A week later you would find me watching over a sick Tony even though I said I wouldn’t...I was only doing it because I know how much being sick sucks and I would never want him to have to go through it alone...that and its really fun rubbing it in his face, the fact that I had warned him before hand about him getting sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! If you liked than leave me a comment and let me know, if you didn't than thanks for reading anyway :)

I also have a question...would any of you guys be interested in reading a short chaptered story about a boy and a fairy? Let me know if you would!