Status: One Shot

I Need You

One

I walked over to the table with their drinks.

“Anything else?” I asked smiling. The college boys shook their head.

“I would like your number on the side of a date,” the one guy quipped.

“I’ve told you already, no.” I walked away. I’m so sick of this job; I’m so sick of being hit on by the college regulars. I just want Sean back… I shook the thought out of brain. I walked into the kitchen to check on their food.

“Ash,” I heard Steph’s voice yell from the front.

“Yeah?” I yelled back. I checked the clock. Midnight. I grabbed the pizza and walked out. Please don’t hit on me again. I set the pizza down on their table and smiled at them.

“Ashley,” I heard the familiar voice. I turned around to see Danny Briere and Scott Hartnell.

“Hey!” I smiled as I walked towards them.

“Ma chérie, where have you been? We miss you.” Max Talbot’s voice came booming in from the door. I blushed, a bright crimson red.

“Well you know, here and about town.” I quipped.

“You never come to the games anymore,” Scott spoke.

“I know. What do you expect me to do?” I asked.

“Is she even working tonight?” I heard his voice before I saw him.

“She always works Couts,” Claude’s comment dug at my heart.

“Bonjour Claude,” I said as his strawberry blonde hair came into view.

“Bonjour ma chérie,” Claude responded smiling at me.

“Sean,” I murmured as he stood next to Claude. His hair was grown out and he looked so good.

“Ash, can I talk to you for a minute?” Sean’s voice wasn’t so confident. I nodded. I walked back over to my table.

“I’ll bring your check out in a few minutes,” I turned around towards Sean.

“Is that your boyfriend?” My head whipped around to where the voice came from. The guy that constantly asks me out.

“Yes, I am her boyfriend. Do you have a problem with that?” Sean’s voice was loud, and confident unlike before. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“You… you don’t have to pretend you still love me Sean,” I murmured as I looked up at him.

“Who said I am?” Sean’s voice was close to my ear.

“Ashley, take a break!” Steph yelled winking at me. I left Sean’s side and started walking to the door.

“He’s whipped,”

“And you wouldn’t be? Look at her.”

“Yo, we all know Ashley is attractive but she’s taken. Stop talking about her like that. She’s a woman and she deserves the best. Have you ever thought she hasn’t given you the time of day because you talk to her like that? And she hears you talk about her like that. Grow up man.” Danny defended as I walked out the door. Sean’s hand caught mine and he squeezed it.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I pushed you away. I didn’t mean to. I was so stressed and I didn’t want you to know because you handle things so well.”

“I handle things well? I’ve cried myself to sleep practically every night for a month! How is that handling things well?” I asked. “I’m not saying I need you because I don’t. I really don’t. I’m fine without you. I would just rather live my life with you rather than being without you.” Sean stopped walking and pulled me against him.

“I’ve been a wreck without. I need you, baby. And I know that sounds pathetic but I do. I need you. You’re my rock. You pull my out of my slumps and you make everything better. It’s not worth coming home to Danny’s house and not walking into my room and not seeing you in my bed with one of my shirts on. Or seeing you with the kids.” His hand came to my cheek and he kissed me softly. My arms went around his neck, not wanting this kiss to end. “Please be mine again,” Sean’s voice begged me.

“I never stopped being yours,” I murmured before kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOCKEY IS BACK YA'LL.

I watched the Kings banner get raised; cried during it because of Richards, Carter and Gagne. I JUST MISS THEM SO MUCH. Got put in twitter jail because of my continuous tweets, screamed at the tv, and I am still angry with the score.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this!