Suppressed Memories

Kill Of The Night.

Suppressed Memories. 1 of 1: Kill Of The Night

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart


"I need you Amelia Hart." He purred into my ear as he dropped me onto the mattress. "I crave you all day and all night. You are my weakness." His eyes glowed in the darkness.

The logically side of me urged to run, to get far away. Unfortunately, I could not ignore the pounding of my heat. This man would be the undoing of me, and yet I could not find myself regretting a single moment spent with him. Not a moment seemed wasted when I was with this man, Derek Hale.

"And I need you, Derek Hale."

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh


"Amelia!" He growled. "Can't you see that I am becoming too dangerous for you? I can't seem to control my inner beast when I'm around you. I could hurt you."

"But you won't." Oh, how stupid was I to believe that this man could never hurt me. He could and he would.

"You don't know that Mel! At any moment I could snap and kill you, or worse, make you one of us." He growled. His gripped tightened on me, like I was suddenly going to become like him at any moment.

"I trust you, Derek."

"You shouldn't."

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night


A shriek escaped my mouth as I slipped on the ice. My knee collided hard with the ground and tears sprung to my eyes as I could feel the blood rushing to the scrapped up skin.

"What a big, clumsy baby." Derek muttered before kneeling in front of me. "Let me see you knees, baby."

Usually the way he said baby made my insides tingle, but not this time. I simply pouted and glared at him, but did as he said none the less. With my hand shaking, I pulled up the legs of my sweat pants and nearly fainted at the sight of blood rushing out of her right knee. Derek, however looked transfixed at the blood.

"Derek?" My voice was shaky. "Derek, you're scaring me."

Derek shook his head. "Sorry, Mel. Just zoned out for a minute."

"O-okay." I bit my lip, deciding to believe him.

He patted my leg. "Lets get you inside and patched up."

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy


Derek slammed his clenched fists on my kitchen table. "I saw you flirting with the guy when I picked you up from work."

"You know me better than that! Derek I would ne-" I tried to defend myself, but I knew it was futile. I would never flirt with anyone besides Derek.

"Do I, Mel? Sometimes it barely feels like I know you at all." He spat.

"You feel like you barely know me? You have never told me a single thing about your life before you moved here! Hell, I don't even fucking know your favorite color." I was never one to get angry so easily, but Derek always brought out the best, and worst, of me.

"Fuck you Amelia! You little slut! Don't change the subject. I know you were flirting with that guy."

I reeled back from Derek, hurt. "How dare you, Derek!" Tears sprung to my eyes. Derek was no different from any other guy. "Get out."

Dereks glare deflated and he looked lost. "What?"

"Get out of my house Derek Hale, and don't come back! I need some time!"

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh


I sat in the tub of my bathroom, mourning my feelings over a tub of mint chip ice cream, when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

From: Derek :)
Pale green.

Even if I was still mad at him, curiosity got the better of me.

To: Derek :)
What?

Not seconds later, my phone buzzed again.

From: Derek
My favorite color, the color of your eyes.

Despite being mad at him, he didn't fail to make me smile.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh


"Run. Amelia! Into the forest!" Derek screamed as wolves started attacking us from every corner. I wasted no time in heading towards the forest and didn't look back until I was way into the woods. Being a track star in high school provided me with no help was I scrambled my way over fallen logs and stray rocks.

Screams continued to ring from behind me, and the fact that know of them sounded like Derek relieved my slow down and collect my thoughts. Big mistake.

This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
This is a bad town for such a pretty face
Oh


A man appeared in front of me. He gripped my face ruffly and ran his dirty thumb across my cheek. "My, my, my." He muttered with a smirk. "Derek really scored well this time." He started dragging me back to the house, his hand was tightly wrapped around my neck.

I whimpered. "Please don't do this."

"I'm afraid I have to, little one." His voice was arrogant and definitely not soothing.

"But you don't! You real-"

"Shush now little one, our guest has arrived." The man's eyes followed a shadow stalking towards them.

A lethal growl ripped through the forest. Derek stepped into the light, his eyes glowing. "Let her go Carlos."

"If I must." The man, Carlos, gripped my jacket and threw me, straight into a tree.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night


"Derek?" I called out hesitantly. My eyes barely opened and revealed a hospital room.

"I'm afraid not miss. I'm Dr. Hatton." A man with too perfect of teeth smiled down at her. "You gave us a quite a scare when that man brought you in."

"Man? Derek?" My mind was a mess and I found it hard to process what he was saying.

"He didn't leave a name, but he did leave this." Dr. Hatton placed a letter in her hand. "He asked me to give it to you as soon as you woke up. I'll give you some privacy." With a swirl of his blinding white coat, the doctor left, leaving me to my own thoughts. I opened up the letter and began to read it.

My Dear Amelia,
I cannot stay any longer. The longer I stay the more danger you're in. Don't try to find me, you won't.
Sorry.

That bastard didn't even sign his name. I pursed my lips and threw the letter in the trash. Fuck you, Derek Hale.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I'm not too happy with the ending.
Thinking about making it into the story, but I definitely need to watch the first season over again if I do. Any website suggestions?
Keep your eyes peeled for a story. :)