Status: Update as soon as possible. *** you school.

To the End

Whispers in the Wind

I finish walking through the house and grabbed a few dishes. They were in great condition ,dusty, but great. I walk back on to the porch and struggle to make my way off the porch again. I suddenly hear a a snap behind me. I instantly turned around. Its a deer I hope. I forced myself to walk back inside, even though I didn't want to go back in. I walk toward where I heard the noise. My heart begins to pump faster and faster. I feel the sweat seeping through my shirt. I'm nervous as hell. I slowly pace and distance my steps. I walk in a position to where I can run. I slowly get closer and closer. Flap! Flap! Fucking birds scared the shit out of me. Reasons I hate being alone. I easily get scared. I shake my head and walk back to the front porch and fight with the plants. I then got out and looked for the path. Where is it? I panicked, I can't find it. I see the sun is getting lower by the minute. I feel my heart pumping again. I searched for like half an hour looking for the path. I finally find it and instantly follow it along almost running. The sun is setting and I need to make a fire for food. -Time Lapse to Home- I quickly grab the wood and set it in the pit. I grab a match and strike it. It flamed up into a brilliant glowing orange. I wished I could be fire sometimes. When I'm frustrated or angry. Destroy everything in my path. Light my fuse of regret and vengeance. I throw it into the pit with the wood. It lights up so bright. I sit there and smile at it. I then go inside and grab my meat. I set it over the fire and watch it cook. I go back inside and wash my hands and grab my guitar. I go back outside to the gaping pit of light that cooks my dinner. I sit on a log and start strumming Black Flag. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm forming all their songs into one long ass one. It sounds pretty dope. I then check my meat and its almost done. I go back to my guitar when I hear snapping again. The hair on my back goes up. It's just the fire I say to comfort myself. I check my meat. It's cooked. I run into my house and grabbed dishes. I then served myself. I took a bite of it and moaned. It tastes so good. I loved how I seasoned it. I kept eating and swallowed without chewing because it was the.best dinner I had. I just remembered I skipped lunch. I then finished ny food and threw the dishes in my sink. I went back outside and enjoyed the warmth of the fire. I see the mask I found on the log I'm sitting on. I picked it up and stared at it for a while. I smiled and put it on. It was tight and I felt the string dig into my skin. I didn't care it looked cool. I stood up and did karate kicks and tried to act like a ninja. I then became ashamed and threw it inside my house on the table. I went to put out the fire when I heard more snapping this time. Fucking animals! Stop scaring me! I put out the fire and regretted it. It was dark as hell. I held my hands out to find my way to my house. I made it and closed the door behind me. I locked it. Well that's dumb, I'm the only one who lives here. Hey, you never know. I make my way to my bed exhausted and knock out instantly. -Time Lapse...hey, he's gotta sleep- I woke up with a cramp in my neck. I walked to the kitchen to get an orange. I grabbed one and opened its citrusness. It smelled the air of orange. I shoved my mouth in it tasting the sour taste. I sit down at the table enjoying my orange. I kept getting this weird feeling something was different. I kept staring at the table. Then it clicked. I gasped...the mask is gone! The mask is gone!
♠ ♠ ♠
Just letting you know all Pov is in Franks :D maybe. idk
-Zee