Status: Update as soon as possible. *** you school.

To the End

Megalomaniac

I sat there panicking. Who the fuck was in my house?! Goosebumps crawled my skin, telling me something is here, its watching you, it wants you. I stood up and put my ripped up chucks and grabbed my sweater. I ran outside, the sun went in my eyes and I shielded them with my hands. I run back inside and grab my cap and aviators. I then run back out trying to figure out where to go. Wait..though do I know where to go if no one but me lives here. I don't even know if its a person. But if it was an animal. It would've took my food, not the mask. No! Someone is here, I'm not alone. I was pretty sure of it. I then looked at the path I followed yesterday. I went to the house I was in yesterday. I stood before the fence staring at it. I shook my head, this can't be. I feel the hairs on my neck go up. I hear that snapping noise again. I turn around. "He..he..hello?" I manage to call out. "Okay, show yourself! This isn't fucking funny!" I yell. Silence. I feel my body start to shiver. Something or someone is watching me I just know it. I then walk down the shattered neighborhood. It's contents spilled on the street, making it look like the houses threw up on it. I stared down the street. I clenched my fists in fear. I walk down the street. I see a doll on the floor. It used to be a little girls. My spine tingled. A rusty bike layed on the sidewalk. A couple cars rested on the street. I slowly walk to one and what I see almost made me choke on my spit. I screamed and backed away. A body...a body laid in the backseat. It was freshly killed. I felt like gagging. My stomach became sick. I threw up and coughed up everything I ate so far. The smell drenched the air. I covered my nose with my sleeve. I kept walking down the street towards the end of the neighborhood. A crow flew out of the bush. I screamed and fell on the floor. My hand fell upon something sticky. I looked down and saw an arm. It looked like it was here for a while. I froze and stared at it wide eyed. I jerked my hand away and stared at it. My heart beating faster and faster. I started to hyperventilating. I stood up and ran down the end of the street. I seen it was a little town, I never explored before. I didn't want to though. My knees were shaking and I felt weak from fear. I looked at the town and my eyes fell on a window. I squinted and strained to see what it was. It looked like a face. It's hair was black and raven like. I kept staring at it and I didn't notice my feet started moving towards it. I had to know what or who it is. I came closer and the head ducked. I gasped and fell back. I wasn't the only one here! I started panicking. My chest rapidly moving up and down. Is he the killer? Is he trying to kill me? I just sat there staring into the window hoping he would come back. It didn't of course. I remembered seeing a mask on him. The yellow and blue mask. He was inside my house. That sent chills down my back. I could've died last night. I heard snapping to my right. I turned quickly and breathed heavily. Whoever he was, he was watching me. My mind started racing not knowing what to concentrate on. I couldnt help it, but I needed to find him. My curiosity is my worst habit. This could have gotten me killed a few times before. I finally stood up and looked around. I walked slowly toward the diner.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes.
-Zee