Status: Update as soon as possible. *** you school.

To the End

These Days

I stare at him in an angry fashion. He just continues smirking at me, which is pissing me off. "Dude, seriously what do you want?!" I finally ask annoyed with him. I love being alone. He came and ruined my peace by killing people and constantly breaking into my home. He stares at me menacing, mocking, and an evil grin spread across his face. I became frightened and backed against the wall. I felt goodebumps crawl my skin. He lunged at me and pushed me against the wall. I whimpered and stare at him confused. "What do I want?" he chuckles. "what do I want?" he repeats. He pressed his lips against my ear. I felt his hot breath against my skin, I shivered. "I want....you," he whispered. I froze and stared straight ahead hoping he didn't say what I heard. I closed my eyes and opened them when I felt movement. I seen he had a large knife on hand. I screamed and pushed him off of me. He staggered backwards as landed on his ass. I ran outside as fast as I could. He snarled and chased after me. I ran into the woods and felt someone grab my arm. I yelled "Get the fuck off of me you crazy son of a bitch!" I screamed and begged. I look at the person who grabbed me, it wasn't raven hair. My heart started beating faster, I felt the anticipation to get away. I pulled and pulled my arm to get free. His grip was tight. He also had a mask on. Covering his eyes, like raven hair. He tightened his grip digging his nails into my arm. I cried out in pain. He laughed and licked his lips. "Well aren't you a nice piece of meat." he laughed hysterically. I screamed and kicked him. He wouldn't move or even shudder in pain. I began to cry. I don't want to end up like those bodies. I wanna live and be alone like I have been. "Get your fucking hands off of him, Lethal.." I hear raven hair say. "Well well well, fancy seeing you here Poison." he mocks him. I stare between both of them, totally lost at what's going on. "Hes mine!" I feel raven hair grab my other arm and pull. I winced from the other guys fingernails in my skin. I yelled out in pain when he pulled back. They were fighting over me. Me! My arms were hurting from then pulling. I guess raven hair had enough. He let go of my arm, oh god I was grateful, and he seemed fed up with the man. I watched him closely. He stared right at him. The man smirked. "Defeat?" he asks. Raven hair smirked and pulled the knife out that he was about to hurt me with. I gulped and seen fear in the mans eyes. He let go of me and was about to take off. Raven hair grabbed him just in time. He grabbed him and threw him to the floor. I stood there in shock. Raven hair jumped on top of him. He guys squirmed in fright. "Never touch what is mine." raven hair hissed. He then grabbed the mans head and slit his throat. He put all his force making sure it goes skin deep. I felt like gagging but my legs wouldn't move. I stood there and watched the horror before my eyes. He repeatedly stabbed him. I choked on my own breath and began to vomit. Raven hair looked at me...evily grinning. I hacked up all that I had and fell on my knees. He stood up and made his way toward me. I panicked and backed up. He sees my fear and that makes him excited. He stood over me, smirking at me. I looked at him, more detailed. I finally realize he's a bit taller than me and slender. I could see the outlines of his muscles on his tight yellow and blue shirt. He wears skinny black jeans with combat boots. I start to panic again when he knelt down. "Ssh sssh..." he tried to calm me down. I can't when your holding your stupid big ass knife and you killed a man in front of me! He then put the knife towards my face and I whimpered. He traced my jaw line with it. He smiled and held his hand out. I guess to help me up. He then realized I wouldn't take it."Take my hand before it's your throat." I gasped and quickly took it. It was strong and firm. He then pushed me against a tree and held his knife against my stomach. I cried out, "Why? Please tell me why?" He looked confused. "Why? Why I want a piece of your cloth?" he asked back. I was lost, "A piece of my cloth? I reply. "Yeah. I want a piece of your shirt so I can say I killed you." I then gave him a puzzled look. "We have been watching you all these years Frank." he says to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
my gosh.
-Zee