Status: Completed

Mad World

I’m Not Asking, You’re Not Telling

"Would you like to explain to me and Stacy's parent's why you demolished her car? We'd all love to hear your explanation." Principal Barlow said to me. I eyed Stacy and her parent's, Mr. and Mrs. Ferris. I smiled slyly and opened my mouth.

"Your precious Virgin Mary is with child." I changed the subject.

"Gerard," Principal Barlow said, noticing my diversion.

Stacy erupted in tears, her parent's looking down at her in horror.

"Stacy, is there something you need to tell us?" Mrs. Ferris asked. Mr. Ferris was baffled.

I and everyone else waited for her to speak. I could see her mind breaking apart. And in that instant, I almost felt sorry for her.

"Gerard, explain!" Principal Barlow pressed.

"Well, after I told old Stacy Ferris off about her unexpected pregnancy, I assumed she got her lover to graffiti my car." I finally said.

"You assumed?"

"No, I know." I corrected myself. Principal Barlow rolled his eyes.

"You're paying for a new car, Gerard, you know that, right?" Mr. Ferris said menacingly, pointing a finger in my direction. I raised my eyebrows as if to say "Oh, am I?"

"Mayor, let me take care of this." Principal Barlow insisted.

"Hell, no! I'm taking care of this! That is my property he has destroyed and it is my daughter he is harassing!" Mr. Ferris hollered. It was funny that a family of southerners lived in Jersey.

"I'm harassing her, huh? At least I didn't get her pregnant. You can thank our star lacrosse captain for that." I chuckled without humor.

Mr. Ferris scoffed. "Stacy, is he telling the truth?"

"Yes!" she wailed.

"Can I leave now that I've explained myself?" I asked.

"No." Principal Barlow said. "But you can wait outside while I speak with the Ferris's alone."

I happily obliged. Frank had been waiting in the attendance office for me. I quietly sat beside him.

"What happened? Are you in trouble?" Frank asked me.

I leaned close to his ear. "Did you drive your car here?" I whispered to him.

Frank's face flushed and his breathing hitched. He seemed to have swallowed his tongue and nodded instead.

"Wanna ditch?" the inner-homosexual in me asked the question more seductive than what I was going for. I mentally kicked my inner-homosexual. Frank gasped and looked me in the eyes.

"Where would we go?" he whispered back, his eyes leaving mine and staring at the floor instead.

I shrugged. "Crazy."

******************************************************
"So," I began as Frank started the ignition. "What was it you needed to tell me?"

His mouth flopped open and shut. "I, uh, can't remember." He was lying.

I decided not to press the matter any farther than that. Where exactly did I plan to go today? I hadn't thought our great escape through. Now, that I think about it, I do need more colored pens and pencils and two new sketchpads.

"Let's stop by the craft store downtown. I need more art supplies." I said as he pulled out of the student parking lot.

"You draw?" Frank questioned with a smile. I simply nodded. "What type of art do you do? Realistic or cartoon?"

"Cartoon. I, uh, make comics." Stop talking, Gerard, this is embarrassing.

"Comics? Are any of them published?" he asked surprised.

"Nope."

"Can I read one?"

"Tomorrow. I'll bring one tomorrow."

"Do you make comics on specific topics?"

Don't answer that, Gerard. You already look like a big comic book reading loser. Shut up!

"Heroes. I write about superheroes." I admitted, mentally kicking myself.

"Cool." Was all he said.

After our trip to the craft store, I asked Frank to drop me off at my house.

"Wanna come inside?" I asked. The inner-homosexual in me hoped he'd say yes yes yes. The inner-homosexual wanted him to jump out of the car, rip off my uniform and make hot, gay love to me.

Oh God, why was I born so dysfunctional?

"Naw, I think I'm gonna sneak back to school. You sure you don't wanna go back?"

"Hell, no. I'll see you tomorrow."

Frank just smiled, nodded once, and began to back out of the driveway. I hurried inside the house to hide my growing erection. Curse my inner-homosexual for making feel this way. It was ruining my life all over again.

I ran up to my room and locked the door, thankful no one was home, but just in case one of my parent's came home from work early. I sat at my computer desk, thinking through what I was about to do. Aw, what the hell. No one's watching. No one's even home.

I opened the internet window and typed "gay porn" into the Google search engine. My heart picked up speed and I felt so embarrassed and guilty. I just picked a random one with two guys, one blond and one brunette.

What was I doing?

As I watched, feeling guilty, my inner-homosexual turned into a raving animal. It was just loving this. Hearing the two guys moaning and seeing them thrusting. I just couldn't ignore the feeling...

I unzipped my uniform pants, pulled them down to my knees, and rubbed my erection tenderly. Feeling excited and guilty was a weird turn on, but I strangely enjoyed the feeling. I watched the two guys mate as I grabbed and stroked myself. I tilted my head back and moaned quietly. The sound was foreign to my ears and made me feel slightly uncomfortable. I cranked the volume on the computer speakers and pulled my erection out of my boxer shorts. I didn't dare look at it.

Sweat trickled down my forehead and back, my breathing hitched, and my moaning grew louder. As I jerked off, my guilt grew and my embarrassment flared. As I jerked faster, there was a feeling in my gut that I'd never felt before. And this is the first time I've ever masturbated in my life.

The feeling spread to my legs and my chest. My moaning became whimpers and shouts. And I hadn't realized I'd been saying Frank's name. I bit my tongue to keep quiet. My back arched, my back muscles constricted, and my breathing became ragged.

I was going to blow a load all over my lap.

As I came, I gave a shout of pleasure so loud, I slapped a hand over my mouth. And then I realized it was the hand I jizzed in.

I spit and wiped the sperm off my lips and cheeks, almost not hearing the door slam shut downstairs in the living room. I jumped up and tried to run to the door to go hide in the bathroom, but my uniform pants had my knees locked together and I fell forward on the floor.

"Hello?!" my mother's voice called from downstairs. She must've heard me fall.

I kicked my pants off, unlocked the door, and hurried into the hallway bathroom. I started the shower, stripped off my clothes, and jumped in, pretending to shower. I really did wash myself though. Mom knocked on the bathroom door and asked who was here.

"It's just me, Mom!" I called over the loud spray of water.

"Gerard?" she called back.

"Yeah!"

"Why aren't you at school?"

"Why aren't you at work?"

"Answer me!"

"I got in trouble, okay! Can we talk about this when I'm out of the shower?"

"We are definitely talking about this." I heard her voice fade as she walked away.

I never got in trouble at school. She must be stunned.

****************************************************************

Later that night, I had a dream that I'm sure I'll never forget.

Frank was here in my room. Naked. And whispering dirty, unbelievably sexual things in my ear.

I was instantly aroused and turned into a sex animal. Frank was enjoying my beastiality and moaned just to make me crazy. I slammed his back on my mattress and ripped off my clothes. I kissed and licked every inch of skin in sight. He pressed me closer to him and thrusted against my hips. I moved with him and ravaged his body.

"Make love to me, Gerard." Frank pleaded.

"That's what I intend to do." I replied in a low, husky voice.

What had gotten into me?
Apparently Frank had.
♠ ♠ ♠
best chapter so far. I'm not good at guy on guy sex, so, it was alright in my opinion. :P