Status: Bear with it...

Detesting Love

002: Familiar Sight

I woke up on still on my porch, my back stiff from the lack of movement in my sleep. The rain was still pooring mercilessly, sending a horrible chill through the air. It was cold, probably fifty degrees as the high. I shivered, propping myself on my elbows. I just hoped I didn't end up sick. That would be all I needed. Katomi, a waitress at a popular diner in town and a friend of my parents', would never let me live it down. She treated my like her daughter. I hated it, but she insisted so I just accepted it.

I've never liked being taken care of, but she refuses to acknowledge that... I pushed myself onto my feet and stumbled through my door, my legs just as stiff as my back. Damn... Fourteen years old and I felt like a fourty year old... I grunted unitelligably to myself as I walked into my bathroom to drown myself under the hot water. Okay, maybe I wasn't drowning myself because drowning wasn't exactly a pleasureable experiance, but I felt so soothed I sunk into a groggy stupor as steam filled the room.

Until I stepped into the spray of the warm water... Then I was wide awake.

It took me a couple of moments to realize that my entire body was knotted. Maybe it was that encounter with the brute yesterday. Yesterday... I slept through the rest of the day and into the early morning hours... No wonder I was so stiff. Then there was that raven-haired pretty boy... He was so...so...so arrogant and...such a...UGH! Just thinking about that ass hole made my muscles stiffen and my stomach flop in an all new way.

I didn't care if he was a pretty boy or not... He wasn't fooling me.

TO BE CONTINUED (Just a sneak peak...)
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh... Just wrote this and this is a sneak peak into Hana's mind much better than the first chapter...