Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Admit it

"Hey." I tried to sound cool. Gerard just glared at me. "Mr. Palmer doesn't shut up. He totally sucks."
"You totally suck." Not exactly friendly... I had to get his attention. I ripped out a piece of notebook paper and scribbled
"Suck Off" except I didn't write Suck...
I showed it to Gerard and heard him say something bad under his breath. Then I did the unthinkable. I, Marilyn Watson, with straight A's, never been in detention before, crumpled up the paper, and through it at Mr. Palmer. Instantly my plan took effect. Gerard was laughing like mad, and so was I. Mr. Palmer picked up the paper that had just hit his head, opened it, and his monotonous voice had dissapeared.
"Marilyn Watson. You have detention." Crap. At least I had impressed Gerard...
RING
It was the bell. I got up and walked out of class.
"Hey." Holy crap It was Gerard.
"H-hi..." I stuttered.
"That was the most amazing thing I ever saw." I think I'm going to faint again...
"I know... Wait! No! I mean thanks..." I'm blushing... I can feel myself blushing... Crap. Crap Crap.
"See ya 'round." He's going to see me!
"Bye."
Gerard Way said I was amazing! Gerard Way said I was amazing! Gerard Way said I was---
"Crazy. You are retarded. Yow got a detention! That Gerald guy is bad news Marilyn..." Nicole. She is so ignorent.
"Gerard not Gerald is not bad news."
"Oh my god! You like him! You totally like him!" Damn.
"I do not."
"Hey, I wont deny it, for an emo guy, he's kind of cute." Double Damn.
"I thought you said he was bad news." what can I say, she's my best friend...
"So, he got you a detention. If you like him it doesnt matter, right?"
"I got the detention myself, Gerard had nothing to do with it." she is so on to me.
"God, Marilyn! You like him. Admit it."
"Fine. I do. Happy?"
"Very. Do you want me to ask him for you? I totally could, we could double date! You and Gerard, and me and Justin!" Justin was her boyfriend of like... forever.
"Nicole?" I sounded as kind as I could.
"Yeah?"
"Shutup."