Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Laughter is The Best Medicine

Today I have the song X-Offender by Blondie stuck in my head.
It's first period, math. My least favorite subject. I suck at it. The only good part is that Gerard is seated across from me.
"Do you understand any of this?" Gerard just stared at me.
"Why the hell are you talking to me?" Damn.
"Is that a problem?"
"I guess not" that's a relief, "I do need someone to keep me awake"
"Haha. I know what you mean. I hate math." He's so cool...
"Yeah it sucks."
"What do you like? What are your interests?" I look so stupid, I can't stop smiling... he must think I'm high or something.
"I don't know... comic books?" My heart started beating like mad.
"Are you kidding?" He looked startled, "I love comic books, myself! What comics do you read?"
"Ummm.... The Uncanny X-Men."
"X-Men is cool, but The Amazing Spiderman is the best. I like old comic books the new ones suck."
"I know! Spidey is awesome! Nobody reads comic books anymore, so this is pretty cool!" He said I was pretty! Not exactly but still...
"What kind of music are you into?" Before Gerard could answer, Mrs. Astmann strolled her obese self over and stared at us.
"Marilyn, Gerard, you are causing quite the ruckuss. Quiet down, or it's detention for both of you." Whoops... My face probobly looks like a tomato right now.
"You are causing quite the ruckuss." Gerard said in a high pitched voice. We started laughing like crazy.
"Yeah, ruckuss my ass!" we continued to laugh until...
"Detention. Both of you. I'll see you after school." My second detention for Gerard... well at least I wont be alone.

"I know you wouldn't go
You'd watch my heart burst then you'd step in
I had to know so I asked
You just had to laugh"