Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Friend

"Wow. Marilyn I really feel close to you. It's like I've known you forever." Gerard said as we were walking to gym.
"I know. By the way, whats your e-mail adress?"
"I'll write it on a piece of paper as soon as we get to gym along with my phone number and screen name. But only on one condition, you give me yours."
"Of course I will." I said as we went our seperate ways into the locker rooms and simultaniously, seconds later ended up on the bleachers of the gym, where the kids who didn't change for gym sit. I was unfamiliar with sitting their but obviously Gerard was.
"Hey! Mr.Hay!" he called the gym teacher.
"No clothes again, Mr.Way? You too Marilyn?" I nodded, "Well theres a first time for everything, I guess." my face turned red.
"Can I have a piece of paper?" asked Gerard. Mr.Hay handed him a piece of blank paper from his clipboard and walked off. Gerard took out a pen and started writing. I think he forgot about the whole first time being unprepared for gym thing...
"So... what's this I hear... you have never not taken gym before...?"
I started to babble, "Well, I'm trying to lose some weight, but it doesnt seem to be working so I decided to stop taking gym. It it kind of horrible..." I lied.
"Kind of horrible? It's the worst! The mile run, the volleyball, the dogeball. I don't understand why we cant do something else instead!" he tared the paper in halp and gave me the other half to write my information on.
"I know! I hate it it stucks!"
"And why would you need to lose weight? You're thin already!" He thinks I'm thin! YAY!
"I just wanted to get healthy, but I dont think getting balls thrown at you is exactly healthy..." he started to crack up. So did I.
"You know, you are a realy great friend!" I'm just a friend.
"I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay"