Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Makeover

"Don't leave me hanging on the telephone
Don't leave me..." The song Hanging On The Telephone by Blondie rang out in my ears as I opened my eyes.
RING
RING
My cell phone wouldn't stop ringing, and this early in the morning.
"Hello?" I managed to say.
"Okay, okay. We need to make some plans." said Nicole on the other line, hyper as usual.
"Huh?" I answered tiredly glancing at my alarm clock which read 6:20.
"Operation Chemical Romance, duh!"
"So, what do you want to do?"
"I'll be over in five to help you get ready."
"It's six in the morning. What the hell do I need to get ready for?" answered angrily.
"Gerard! We are going to make him fall head over heels in love with you. First we need to make you look good."
"Are you saying I don't look good?"
"Huh?"
"Whatever it's too early to argue. Just get over here."
I am not one who spends hours preparing my outfit for school, or putting on makeup, this is completely new for me.
Just as I finished washing my face Nicole burst in with a gigantic bag of makeup and other things I was not used to.
"What is that?" I asked.
"First you need to take a shower and..." she wouldn't shutup. What did I get myself into?
I climbed into the shower and got out a few minutes later, soaking wet.
My room was a mess. "What did you do to my room?" all Nicole did was hold up a black and pink AC/DC shirt, skinny jeans, and my converse... which had been cleaned. Amazing. "Wow. You were so right, this is amazing!"
"I know, and it perfectly compliments your skin tone and it makes your eyes stand out..." Huh? What was she talking about?
"What about my hair?" I pointed out my extrordinarily curly black hair.
"I brought a flat iron."
"Fun." sarcasm.
For the next hour Nicole flat ironed my hair and did my makeup. Finally we had breakfast and left for school.