Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Rain

Gerard and I wakled to gym together in silence. "So, are you taking gym today?" I asked trying to end the awkwardness.
"Yeah! Of course! Gym is the most astounding thing ever. Completely enjoyable." He was good at being sarcastic.
"Haha. I know what you mean. gym completely sucks. What's the point anyway unless your'e obese, which I'm not... and you aren't either." If he doesn't agree, I'm toast.
"Yeah I know, this whole obesity thing is pretty shitty." Thank god he agrees.
"I blame Mc Donalds," He nodded, this means I can continue, " Their food is sickening. I read the book, Fast Food Nation, it describes in detail, how fast food is bad for you. THat thing is over one hundred pages long! People eat, and eat fast food, and they have no clue that with each bite they take, they are slowly being killed." I am very passionate about obesity and fast food and that kind of thing.
"I completely agree. Fast food is definitely the most vomitrocious thing you can place in your body, it is simply horrid!" Sarcasm, once again.
"Is that supposed to be me...?" I sounded hurt. I think that was because I was hurt.
"No! Of course not! Okay well a little..." my face scrunched up a bit. I felt bad, "But you only sound that way when your'e passionate about something, when you feel strongly about something. I think it's great that you care so much." Wow. I was really wrong.
"Well thank you." I said as I walked across the hall to into the girl's locker room.
As people started changing, I sat on the bench and looked down at my fingernails. I had recently painted them black. The nailpolish on my thumb had chipped. I reached into my bag and took out a black sharpie. As I pulled off the cap, a loud beeping noise filled the school. It was the fire alarm. This could not have been planned. Planned fire drills only occur last period. This was second period.
Girls screamed like mad and pulled on the first article of clothing they could find. Nicole ran over to me wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch top with,sweat pants, and Nike sneakers.
"Lets get out." She said, and I followed her and the rest of the girls out of the locker room. Most of them were dressed like Nicole, in both gym and regular clothes. "Oh my god. If anyone sees me like this I will scream." Nicole was pretty angry.
"You already have screamed," It;s true, "twice" I added.
"Oh please." She said as we stood outside. It was raining. And it was cold. Our entire gym class, including the guys, stood in the rain, along with the entire school... Gerard walked over to me and Nicole.
"Hey." I said happily. This makes this whole expirience a lot better. Also, Gerard's shirt got soaking wet...
"Hello." he said.
"I wonder what happened. Is there a fire somewhere?" asked Nicole.
"I bet somebody pulled the fire alarm." I said.
"Yeah, it was Jake and his retard friends." said Gerard unhappily.
"How do you know?" asked Nicole.
"I saw them pull it."
"Those idiots."
We all rambled on about how idiotic Jake and his friends were until finally, we were let back inside. We all walked into the gym where Mr. Fisher, the gym teacher began to speak, "I know that somebody pulled the alarm. It was directed from the one near the boys locker room... Obviously it was one of you. I will find out who it is and have you expelled from the school."