Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Idea

Lunch time. Lunch is in my opinion, just about the best part of school. You get to hang out with your friends, do just about anything, eat, gossip, and eat some more.
Today was different, though. Today all anyone could talk about was the fire drill. In science, the teacher skipped the lesson to lecture us about the fire drill. Everyone was really angry. If one of the teachers, namely Mr. Fisher, finds out that Jake and his minions pulled the alarm, they will be expelled in no time.
The thing is that the only people who know it was them is Gerard, Nicole, and me. I don't think that we are what you would refer to as snitches.
PLOP
Gerard and Nicole plopped their trays onto the table in unison. "Don't leave me hanging..." The song Hanging On The Telephone by Blondie boomed in my ears as they sat down.
"I have an amazing idea!" said Gerard happily.
"What?" asked Nicole and I simultainiously.
"I am going to get myself out of here!" he said proudly.
"What do you mean?" I asked, only half listening. I was payimg some of the attention to my food...
"I am going to leave this school for good!" now my attention was fully on Gerard.
"Huh?"
"I'm going to tell Mr. Fisher that I pulled the fire alarm and get myself expelled."
"Why the hell would you do that?" I practically yelled.
"There is nothing here for me! I hate this place! If I get kicked out, my parents will move away from Belleville!" He yelled this time.
"No! You can't!" I screamed.
"Why? Give me one reason why I shouldn't!" He was angry.
"B-b-because I-I-I..." love you.
I couldn't say it. Instead I stood up and stormed out of the cafeteria. I ran as fast as I could. My legs felt numb with pain. My face was wet with tears. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall and sobbed.
I've failed.
Gerard is going to move away, and My Chemical Romance will never be, and neither will Gerard and I.
I have failed my grandmother.
I have failed Gerard.
I have failed myself.
"Marilyn?" asked a familiar voice.
"Go away, Nicole." I said through sobs.
"No! You are going to get out of the bathroom, and we are going to devise a plan to get Gerard to stay!" She was determined. So was I.
"No! It wont work! He wont stay!" I wailed.
"Marilyn! I have a plan! Get out and let's go!"
"Where? Where the hell do you want to go?"
"We'll take the rest of the day off, I'll tell Dr.Bott it's an emergency, he trusts me!" Dr. Bott was the principal.
"Well..." I said quietly, "I guess..." and I unlocked the stall.
"Don't leave me hanging on the..."