Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Stan Lee

This was a new expirience for me. I was in Nicole's car and it was only one PM, school doesn't get out until three! This is quite amazing.
"So, what is your amazing plan?" I said as I scratched my eyes. They were red and puffy from my... episode earlier.
"Marilyn, why do you always say amazing?" she was stalling me.
"It's like my word. Now what is your astounding plan? Better?"
"Much. Now about the plan..." Nicole doesn't even have a plan!
"do you even have a plan?" I sounded kind of... mean... well I was angry... so I guess she can't be mad at me...
"It involves your'e knowledge of Gerard. What do you know about... what he wants?" She doesn't have a plan, does she? I exhaled loudly and started.
"He loves comic books. He really wants the first issue of X-Men, it's the one he's missing from his collection, but it's impossible to obtain." this is useless. Gerard is leaving and my dream is going to blow up into a thousand little pieces.
"Or is it..." Nicole had a weird look in her eye. She either knows something I don't, or she was having a stroke. I highly doubt it's a stroke.
"What?"
"Marilyn?" she asked kindly.
"Yeah?"
"Shutup." what the hell?
"Huh?"
"It's nothing, I've just always wanted to do that..." she smiled sheepishly, "about the comic book, my dad, used to collect comic books when he was a kid, I think there are a few X-Men issues in the attic."
"I highly doubt he has the first issue, and why didn't you tell me sooner? Does he have any spiderman?" I wont be insulted if you call me obsessed...
"No! He doesn't, that's why I didn't tell you. He said something about Peter Parker being whiny... I don't know. But I know for a fact he has it. And he has it signed by that guy you're always talking about... the guy who made spiderman up..." my eyes got wide.
"Stan Lee?" I practically screamed. She nodded, "You have GOT to be kidding me! Stan 'The Man' Lee? No fucking way!"
"Marilyn! Please don't say that! And I am not freaking kidding you, try saying freaking instead of... you know..."
"Okay, okay. Will your dad allow you to take his comic book?"
"Probobly. He said I could have them because he has no use for them. But I didn't take them, he was going to throw them all out or something, but he didn't. So that's good..."
I couldn't say anything. I was in so much shock. We were going to get the comic book. Gerard was going to stay. This is amazing!
"But here's one last thing you need to do, when you give him the comic book, tell him you love him."
"No! Are you mad? He doesn't like me like that! He said so himself!"
Nicole rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Marilyn, Marilyn. You're the one who's mad. He feels the same way. It's so obvious. I've cought him checking you out, you know?"
"Really?" she nodded, "Wow! Gerard Way was checking ME out! ME! Amazing!"
"No offense, but what's so special about him?"
"Oh nothing..." I just stared at my charm bracelette and smiled. My wish is SO coming true.