Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Nicole

"Hello?" shouted Nicole as she walked into her obscenely large house, "Is anybody home?"
"Nobody's here." I answered.
"I noticed that. Now, follow me." Nicole led me up the winding staircase and pulled down a ladder from the ceiling. I followed her up. The second she flipped the lights on I nearly fainted.
"Oh. My. God. This place is a freaking gold mine!"
"Good job, Marilyn!" said Nicole, sarcastically, "Now help me find the comic book." The small room was filled with comic books. Comic books of every sort. There was the incredible Hulk, Superman, Batman, but no Amazing Spiderman.
Nicole held up an issue of The Incredible Hulk. "This it?"
I chuckled quietly, "No, Nicole. That's the Incredible Hulk guest starring Wolverive."
"Huh?" she looked very confused.
"You know what, let me handle this."
"Okay." she seemed rather relieved.
Finally after what seemed like years of searching I found the Uncanny X-Men I was looking for. All I could do was marvel at it. It was so well kept, and it was signed by STAN FUCKING LEE! Holy cow! It was amazing! No, it was uncanny... that made no sence...
"Found it!" I shouted happily.
"Great, let's get back to your place, and continue my amazing plan!" she said as we ran down the stairs.
"Hey! Amazing's MY word!" she laughed.
"Let's get outta here." she said happily.
Nicole was such a great friend. She was completely amazing. She never leaves me hanging and always has a plan. One thing is certain, if I can't have Gerard, Nicole will always make things better... and I WILL have Gerard... I've got Nicole!