Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

The Email

"Wheeeee!" shouted Nicole as she spun around on a chair near my computer.
"So, what to next?" I asked Nicole as she spun like mad on the chair, "Seriously, stop. You're gonna barf."
"No worries, my love struck friend! I will be fine!" Uh oh, she's hyper. Not good.
"Really, Nicole, stop." the spinning slowed down a bit.
"Okay, okay. Fine. What to next?" the chair stopped spinning.
"Aren't I supposed to be asking YOU that? This is YOUR brilliant scheme!"
"Haha... right. You wanna call him and apologize for your... episode?"
"Nicole, it's not even three O' clock yet, school hasn't ended."
"Oh yeah! Then you wanna... write him an apology letter or something?"
"Sure I'll email him." I opened up internet explorer, logged onto my email, and began to write.

Gerard,
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for blowing up during lunch yesterday. It's just that I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want you to leave Belleville. Seriously, school sucked ass before you got here. Before you go and tell Mr. Fisher you pulled the fire alarm, meet me at my locker during homeroom, please. Then, after that, you're free to visit Mr. Fishass... I mean Fisher... (Not really...)
Marilyn
P.S. Remember... I'm Not Okay

"I'm not okay? What's that supposed to mean?" I cannot tell Nicole what it means, she'll think I'm crazy... (She already thinks I'm crazy but still...)
"You wouldn't understand."
"Hmph."