Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

What'll Happen?

"What the was that? What were you singing?" Nicole asked me, her attention drawn away from the television, but on me.
All I could do was smile.
"What? What's so great? Who was on the phone?"
"It was Gerard."
"You were singing with Gerard on the phone? That's kind of wierd. Why?" I just shrugged my shoulders, "What song was that, anyway?"
"That's not important." I couldn't explain it to Nicole.
"What?"
"More popcorn?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Sure." I walked into the kitchen to pop more popcorn. I walked back into the living room and Nicole's attention was back on the TV screen.

That night I couldn't sleep, all I could do was think about what my life was going to be like the dat after tommorow.
Will Gerard admit his feelings for me?
Will Gerard tell Mr. Fisher he pulled the alarm?
Will Gerard move away?

These thoughts wouldn't stop echoeing in my head. Over and overd again, I heard Gerards voice. It was like that of an angels.
Suddenely something popped into my head. Something that wasn't their before (Not a brain) but an idea. Suddenly I knew how to form My Chemical Romance. I knew how to rekindle a candle I blew out. I knew how to light the match, to bring back the Chemical Romance.
First, I must get Gerard, though.
And believe me, I will, If it's the last thing I do.