Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Love

I basically power walked through the doors. Nicole was trailing behind me, "Marilyn! Wait up!" I was walking fast out of nervousness.
"She's an Extraordinary girl
an Extraordinary girl
an Extraordinary girl
an Extraordinary girl" It got louder with each step I took. I looked down at my feet. My light pink ballet flats were an odd sight for me. I was used to seeing converse. My feet felt funny, it was different from the converse.
"Nice outfit, Marilyn." I heard a few people say. I just rushed past them, nodding my head. My eyes were still of my feet, the song was still in my head, and my legs were still going fast. Too fast.
I walked across the hallway my locker was in the end of quickly. As I aproached my locker I noticed a pair of black converse near my feet. But it was too late.
"Ow." I looked at Gerard on the floor next to me.
"Sorry." I said as he got up. I hope the comic book didn't get crushed. Gerard put out a hand to help me up. Gah, he is so sweet!
"Hey." I could feel myself going red. I smiled weakly, "so what did you want to meet me here for?"
"Oh yeah! I almost forgot..." I was taken aback by his sweetness...
I dropped my backpack to the floor and looked into Gerard's eyes. His sweet brown, hazel eyes. They were almost the same color as my own. "I need to tell you something. But I can't say it, I have to show you." I bent down and reacher into my backpack. I pulled out the X-Men comic book and could do nothing but frown. Honestly, I have no clue why, but I just stopped smiling, "Gerard, I want you to have this." I placed the book into his hands.
"But this is... This is... Oh my god. How did you...?"
"That's not important. And that's not it. Look at the back." He slowly flipped the book.
"S-stan-n L-lee?" He stuttered, "Holy fucking cow. Stan Fucking Lee?" I smiled a small smile. It was all I could do, "You completely rock." He said I rock... he said I rock... Gerard Way said I--- "Why the hell did you do this?" I took a deep breath. I gathered all of my courage in a bag and prepared to release it into the wild.
"Because, Gerard Way, I love you." I just said it. I just said it. I just said it! I looked at Gerard. His expression was blank. He didn't feel the same way. Nicole was wrong. Nicole was lying. I could feel my face get hot and turn as red as a tomato. My vision became blurry from the incoming tears. It has only been a few seconds after I told him, but it felt like an eternity.
"I need to show you something too." Before I knew it my lips were touching Gerards. That's right, I Marilyn Watson, am kissing Gerard Way. First kisses are supposed to be magical. There's supposed to be fire works, and happy music. It was all their.
His lips were as soft as clouds. My arms were of his shoulders, his were on my waist. I felt somebody tap my shoulder. It was probobly Nicole. I waved my arm to get her to go away. I felt it again, harder. I slowly pulled away from Gerard and turned around. It was Mr. Laborne, the vice principal.
"Hi Mr. Laborne." said Gerard happily. At least I know he feels the same way about me...
"Hello Ms. Watson, Mr. Way. Have you two read the student handbook, located at the beginning of your assigment pads?" We nodded our heads in unison. Truth be told, we haven't read it, "Well then you should know that showing any sign of affection is not allowed on school grounds. Especially kissing. You two have earned yourselves a detention. I'll see you after school." and he walked off.
"What a loser." said Gerard. I smiled back at him, big. I was so happy. I don't think I have ever been so happy in my entire life.
Back to the real world. I put my backpack in my locker and grabbed my books. Gerard put his hand around my shoulder as we walked to homeroom. It felt so nice.
"I forgot to tell you something." he whispered.
"Yeah?"
"I'm not going to tell Mr. Fisher I pulled the alarm. I'm going to tell him who really pulled it."
"Really?"
"But that's not it," before I could say anything he whispered,"I love you too." I was grinning from ear to ear, "By the way i love your hair... and your outfit." Could this day get any better?
Something told me it will...