Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Frank

The three of us sat on the bleachers together. I was inbetween Gerard and Frank. "So, Frank, where are you from?" I asked showing genuine interest.
"I went to Queen Of Peace, it's a private school, but I got kicked out."
"Really? That's awesome! How?" his expressionless face turned into a happy one. A large smile came across his face.
"I was bullied, right?" Gerard and I nodded in unison, "And this bastard was always you know, beating me up and stuff, so I wanted to get revenge."
"Revenge is the best. What did you do?" Gerard seemed to like Frank, this was good.
"I put a tack in his sandwich." Frank said proudly.
"Whoa." we said it at the same time.
"That's fucking awesome, did he eat it?" asked Gerard.
"No, someone told him I put it there and... yeah. I'm here now."
"That is way cool. So, what kind of music do you like?" Frank seemed like a really cool guy.
"I like Black Flag and The Beastie Boys."
"They're pretty amazing." I said.
"Yeah, what about you guys?"
"Iron Maiden for life." said Gerard obediently.
"Blondie is amazing." I said.
"Iron Maiden rocks, Blondie, not so much."
"Hey!" I practically shouted.
"They aren't really my type of music."
"Oh, I get it. I'm really wierd, I like metal and classic rock, and then I like Blondie," I explained myself, "Wierd, I know."
"No, you're awesome." Gerard said as he draped his arm around my shoulder.
"So, you two... together?"
"Basically." I answered.
"Cool." as Frank said that, Mr. Fisher walked over.
"I want to thank you two for telling me the truth."
"Sure." said Gerard.
"Any time." I said.
"So, you're Frank Iero" He pronounced it eye-row.
"It's Eye-ee-row. And yeah, that's me."
"You're not planning to join their unprepared group are you?"
"Huh?"
"Marilyn and Gerard, here, haven't taken gym once this marking period."
"Seriously?" Frank looked at Gerard and I.
"Yeah."
"Gym isn't exactly our thing..." said Gerard truthfully.
"I don't think so, I kind of like gym..." what the hell? Who LIKES gym?
"Good man." muttered Mr. Fisher as he walked off. Gerard and I immeadiately started cracking up when he left.
"Honestly, Frank, you LIKE gym?" said Gerard after he calmed down a bit.
"No, but I care about my grades. I change for gym but I don't actually do anything."
"Really? How?"
"I change my clothes and come out while the teacher is taking attendence and seeing who's prepared and not. Then, after the teacher sees me dressed for gym, I go back inside and change. I hang out in the hallway or locker room until class is over."
"That's genious. But don't the teacher's notice when you aren't their?"
"there are at least 25 other kids in a gym class, that's the way it is in most schools, out of the 25, it's hard to pay attention to just one. My plan is completely fool proof."
"That's completely amazing. What do you do in your spare time?"
"I read." I need him to say guitar, but reading is cool too, we have something in common.
"I love reading too! What's your favorite book?"
"The Harry potter series." he answered automatically.
"Those books are great. My favorite book of all time is Dracula, by Bram Stoker."
"That sounds like a cool book." said Gerard. Frank nodded.
"What else do you do?"
"I play guitar." Bingo!
"That's awesome. I've always wanted to learn, but I'm too lazy," they chuckled at that,"are you in a band?"
"No."
"Oh." I said automatically. Suddenly the bell rang. Gym was over. Gerard and I walked out of class together, Frank ran away. That can't be too good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
This is officially the longest chapter I've ever written.... I'm so proud!!! Please comment it, I like to know how I'm doing and I like criticism.