Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Popularity

Gerard and I stared in disbelief as Frank sat at the table in front of us with none other than the popular guys. The popular guys always sit at the table in from of us. Sometimes we have to move to a different table because they take up two tables. In front of the guys, sit the popular girls. The popular guys are made up of jocks, class clowns, and guys who the jocks like for no apparent reason. I guess Frank sat their because he was asked to or something. He didn;t fit in at all. His pitch black hair, black clothes, and converse just did not go along with the Abercrombie & Fitch blondes and brunettes.
"Why is he sitting with them?" asked Gerard. He said them as if the guys were some sort of animal.
"I honestly do not know. He doesn't seem to fit in with them." Frank sat at the edge of the table eating his sandwhich, keeping to himself.
"I know. I realy liked that kid. Wierd, huh."
"Yeah." at that moment Nicole sat down next to me. A bubblegum pink smile plastered across her face.
"I heard the big news..." she said in an annoying sing song voice, "I'm so happy for you two! This is so great!"
"Thanks." said Gerard kindly.
"I heard you guys got caught... erm... kissing." I giggled.
"Yeah, we got a detention."
"Again?" asked Nicole, "well I guess you guys are used to it by now."
"Ha, yeah, we are." answered Gerard.
"Hey, who's that kid at the popular guy's table. Isn't he the one who you were talking to during gym?"
"Yeah, that's Frank." I answered.
"Why is he their? He looks so out of place."
"I don't know. It's really odd." I said.
"Doesn't Jake usually sit their?" asked Nicole
"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's not here..." Gerard laughed.
"Yeah, we ratted him out to Mr. Fisher." he said through laughs. He was so cute when he laughed.
"Really? That's great! He totally deserved it."
"Yeah. He did."
"So He's expelled?"
"That's what I heard." said Gerard.
"Cool." she said.
Suddenly I saw the guys at the popular table hand Frank a couple of papers. They looked like homework. They were homework. Frank was doing the guys homework for them. Was that why he was sitting with them?