Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Study Date

She darted her startlingly dark eyes which were burried in her fat towards the clock "You may leave." said the extrordinarily obese teacher who was to keep an eye on the kids in detention. Suddenly, the teenagers stood up and raced towards the door. Gerard and I sat, waiting for the door to be unclogged.
"You want to come over to my place? We could... umm... study..." my entire face lit up. Gerard had just asked me to go to his house! His freaking house! Does this mean what I think it means? Well I highly doubt it's that. He just wants to study with me... since when does Gerard study?
"Oh! I get it! It's a study date! I would love to study with you." I said truthfully.
"Awesome," the room had emptied, "let's go." Gerard's house is near mine and you can't exactly walk to my house... how are we supposed to get their?
"How are we supposed to get their?" Gerard smiled just then.
"I have my ways..." he said mysteriously.
"Huh?" I was truly confused. Gerard doesn't have a car... Does he? We finally arrived outside.
"Wait right here." He said and left me right next to the door. I obeyed. a few secconds later, Gerard pulled up on a bike. Not a motorcycle, but a bicycle. A big black bicycle with red flames.
"That's freaking amazing!" I said in amazement, "But where am I supposed to sit?" maybe I should just call my dad to come pick us up... I can't ride a bike...
"I guess you could sit... umm... on my lap." he said shyly. On his lap! Of course! I'd love to! I smiled realy wide just then. Gerard smiled back, and I climbed onto the bike.
"This bike is beautiful." I said truthfully.
"Thanks, I painted it myself." I almost forgot he was an artist...
"It's really nice. I didn't know you could paint."
"Thanks." I realy liked sitting on his lap. Suddenly I realized something. There is no way we are going to be studying. Next week is spring break, and this week there is no homework or anything else...
"Okay, what are we really going to be doing?" I asked.
"What do you mean? Studying of course..." he smiled the entire time he said it.
"We have nothing to study for." I pointed out.
"Fine, you caught me. I just want to show you something."
"What?"
"You'll see." and just then, we pulled up to his house.