Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Cookies

"Hi, Frank, wanna... Ummm... Why..." Gerard was stumbling all over his words. I don't blame him though, I was just as surprised to see Frank here as he was. Frank didn't seem too comfortable either. He kept staring at a box of something he had in his hands.
"Ummm... No, it's okay. I'm just here because, my mom wanted me too umm... introduce myself to ummm, our new neighbors..." It was obvious he was flustered, he was rambling on.
"Oh, that's nice. Wanna come inside?" Gerard seemed to understand.
"No, that's okay. Here," he handed the box over to Gerard, "cookies, my mom made them."
"Awesome, I love cookies." said Gerard, "Where do you live?"
"Over their." He pointed to the house next to Gerard's, the house next to mine. I hadn't noticed the old owners were selling it.
"That's cool. I live over their," I pointed to my house, the one next to his, "I guess I'm your neighbor as well." I said, sounding pleased.
"Oh. I have to ummm... go." he sounded as if he was in a rush, like some invisible thing was chasing him, he kept looking at his house.
"Bye." Gerard and I said in unison. Frank just ran away. Again. Like he was never supposed to see us, like he didn't want to see us. Not exactly what I would call amazing.
"What was that all about?" asked Gerard.
"I don't know," I said truthfully, "he acted like he didn't want to see us or something."
"He's a wierd dude," I nodded, agreeing, "I mean, honestly, who wouldn't want to see you?" Gerard is so sweet. Whenever I'm near him, my heart sort of... flips. And I'm near him a lot.
"Aww, thank you." I realy didn't know what to say.
"Gerard! Who was it?" called Gerard's mother as she walked out of the kitchen.
"Oh, it's our new neighbor, Frank." he handed over the cookies to his mom,"he brought cookies."
"Oh! The Iero's, they're a nice family." I felt kind of wierd just standing their.
"Yeah..." Gerard's mom went back into the kitchen.
"You wanna go... umm..." Gerard pointed upstairs.
"Hell yeah." I said truthfully.