Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Visitor

And so we went back upstairs.
And we made out some more.
And it was freaking amazing.
And the song Extraordinary Girl went through my head the entire time.
And then my cellphone went off.
And the music stopped.
"Hello?" I said breathlessly. Kissing realy wastes energy.
"Honey? Where are you?" asked my mother, worriedly.
"Oh, I'm over at a friends house."
"Well, I need you to come home, right now." She sounded worried, realy worried.
"Um, okay sure." and she hung up.
"Who was that?" Gerard's eyebrows furrowed together when he was confused... he was so cute.
"My mom, I need to get home, she sounded worried."
"Do you know why?" he was concerned, how sweet...
"Um, no, but I have to go."
"I'll walk you home." I'm not going to be walking, I'm going to be running.
"No, that's okay."
"Well, if your sure..."
"Yeah."
"Alright, then call me."
"I will!" I called as I ran out of his room, out of his house, onto the street. I have never ran so fast in my life. What could she be so worried about? The last time my mother was this worried, was when my grandmother miraculously showed up...
"Mom?" I called as I walked into the house.
"Marilyn! I need you to meet someone." and their sitting at the kitchen table, was my grandmother... again.
"Hi..." I said quietly.
"Hello Marilyn." she said cheerfully.
"Hi Grandma." I said in a monatonous tone of voice.
"Why isn't it nice to see you again!"
"Umm, yeah." I was realy confused. My mother was sitting at the kitchen table, just staring at my grandmother, as if she was a fairytale creature. And she sort of was...
"Jane," she said to my mother, "Do you mind if Marilyn and I converse in private?" My mother, still suffering from the shock of her life quietly stood up and left the kitchen, as if under a magical spell.
"Why are you here?" was all I managed to choke out.
"Well, because, I wanted to see how your wish was going."
"Oh."
"Anyway, let's get to that later. How was your day?"
"Amazing." I said automatically.
"Your getting along with Gerard, I see." How does she know that?
"How do...?" she smirked quietly.
"It's what comes with being a fairy."
"Oh."
"So you met Frank today as well." it didn't sound like a question, but a fact, well it was one.
"Yeah, do you happen to know why he is acting so oddly?"
"Marilyn, Dear, you have to realize I do not control the boys' actions. They are who they are, I have nothing to do with it."
"Oh, okay."
"Marilyn, the real reason I showed up was becuase I need to warn you of what is to come."
"What?" She had my full attention now.
"If you do not get the band together in eight weeks, your entire wish will be gone."
"What?" I practically screamed, even though I had heard her perfectly well.
"Why, you're still wearing the bracelette! How nice, you remembered not to take it off!" How can she be so cheerful all the time?
"Grandma, don't change the subject!" I was furious.
"Oh! Look at the time! I must get going!" and before I could stop her, she was out the door.