Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Make a Wish

I slowly awoke. My eyelids felt ten times heavier as I lifted them. I was in the living room, on the couch. I thought for a moment that I had had a nightmare and there was no long lost faerie, grandmother, witch person. But I was wrong.
"Feeling better, Dear?" She walked in happily.
"Who, or should I say, what are you?" I said with the fear in my voice as obvious as a fat man in a pile of annorexic teenagers.
"I am your Grandmother, Dear." she answered with an extremely large smile plastered across her face.
"Huh?" She started laughing wildly.
"I am a witch, Dear. But never the less I am your Grandmother. And I am a good witch, I don't have a pointy hat, or carry a black cat around, and I don't cast evil spells on children, or any of that other garbage."
"Are you kidding me?" I was truly curious.
"No." she took out the red box once again. "Today you are sixteen, and I present you with this bracelette." she opened the box, and there was a gold bracelette with tiny hearts and one large heart shaped locket. she opened the locket,"this heart is not meant for pictures. It is meant to be filled with a slip of paper, in which you will have wrote down your greatest desire. Tonight at 12:59, the time you were born, your wish will start to come true." she placed the bracelette in my hand.
"Thank you so much, I don't know what to say! I can wish for anything, right?" she nodded her head.
"But remember one thing, be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it.. As for me, I am off. Goodbye, Dear." she hugged me, and was out the door.
I stared at the supposedly magic object in my hand and let out a laugh. My wish will never come true... or will it?