Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Ultra Amazing

I walked into school feeling a little more confident than usual, yet a little less confident than usual. In the next eight weeks I have quite a few tasks to accomplish.
1.Get Frank to be friends with Gerard and I
2.Hold band tryouts
3.Hope to find Ray and Bob
4.Get My Chemical Romance together
I found Gerard next to my locker.
"Hey!" I shouted as I was walking up the hallway.
"Hi!" he greeted me with his arms wide open, expecting a hug. Well of course I gave him one. But after a few seconds I had to unfortunately stop because my backpack was extremely heavy. I realy liked hugging Gerard. When I was hugging him I felt safe, like nobody could get me, like suddenly all of my problems dissapeared.
I seriously don't know why we aren't allowed to hug people in school. People hug each other all the time and nobody seems to care.
"Seriously Gerard, how do you get to school so early everyday?"
"I ride my bike." he answered plainly.
"That's cool. To tell you the truth, I don't know how to ride a bike," he smirked quietly,"Yes, I know, I'm pathetic." I said truthfully.
"No, I just think that it's kind of cute." Gerard Way thinks I'm cute... God, I have to stop and smell the coffee... of course he thinks I'm cute! He's my boyfriend! But he's still Gerard Way...
"How is not being able to do something that just about everybody else in the world can do be considered cute?" Wow. I said that without taking a single breath...
"Well, I don't know, everything you do is kind of cute..." he is so freaking sweet! I scooped up my books and we started walking to homeroom.
"Thank you." yes I know that was lame, but what was I supposed to say?
"You are ultra welcome." I cracked up at that.
"Ultra? Haha, Gerard, you're ultra cool!" I said while laughing, Gerard was laughing too.
"Thank you." He said.
"You are ultra welcome!" I shouted, which caused a few people to stare at us as if we were crazy... well I think I am crazy, but what ever. When we got to homeroom I remembered about the band. We took out seats next to each other, next to Justin and Nicole, who were inseperable,"So about the band..." I said quietly.
"Yeah, tryouts," he said remembering,"I think that they're a great idea, we should hold tryouts like next week or something."
"Tryouts for what?" asked Nicole with Justin's arm draped around her shoulder.
"We're thinking of starting a band." answered Gerard.
"Cool! Can I be in it?"
"Well can you play an instrument?" asked Gerard. I don't think Nicole can play anything... I hope she can't.
"I can play the tambourine!" she said proudly.
"Nicole, this is a rock band, there's no tambourine in rock." her pink smile slowly dissapeared.
"Oh." she said quietly.
"Well, I can play the base." said Justin. Before Gerard could respond I took over.
"We already have a base dude." I answered quickly.
"Oh, that's cool. Who?" asked Justin.
"Gerard's brother, Mikey."
"Cool, what do you guys play?"
"I sing, Marilyn's going to be band manager." Gerard said proudly,"We just need lead guitar and drums."
"Oh. Awesome." said Justin,"I know a dude who plays the drums."
"Who?" asked Gerard.
"This guy just moved here, he's a Freshman, Bob Bryar. Know him?"
"No, but I'll definitely look into him." I said truthfully. And the bell rang.
I could barely contain my excitement.
"Bob is so the guy for the band!" I said to Gerard as we walked to gym.
"How do you know?"
"He's the dude from the dream, I think I saw him somewhere around the school..." I lied.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course!" I yelled.
"Alrighty then." and we arrived at gym.
"You think we should change today?" I asked.
"I think we should." said Gerard.
"Ultra amazing." I said as I walked into the locker room.
Time for Gym.