Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Physical Education

I still can't believe I'm taking gym next period. I haven't taken gym in so long, I'm sort of out of it. Maybe I'll do that thing Frank told Gerard and I about, when you change and then leave after the teacher takes attendence... but that wouldn't work. Chances are, Mr.Fisher will be watching Gerard and I the most to make sure we are actually taking gym. And I realy don't want to fail gym... It's realy not that bad once you think about it, I will be taking gym with Gerard...
I thought about this as I changed my clothes. It took me a few times to unlock my gym locker, I had sort of forgotten my combination.
"I'm so proud of you! Your finally going to take gym! I'm so happy" said an extremely happy Nicole.
"Well that makes one of us." I said quietly. Nicole doesn't like gym very much, but she is good at most sports so she participates anyway.
"So you want to go shopping on saturday?" When I go shopping with Nicole, I spent most of the time in stores I cannot stand... which sucks.
"Depends on where we go shopping." I said.
"I need a dress." I'm pretty sure Abercrombie & Fitch doesn't sell dresses, so that's good.
"For what?"
"Fantastic Friday, duh!" Fantastic Friday happens two times a year, it's a semi-formal dance. I don't realy like it, but the DJ does play some rock stuff if I request it.
"When's F.F?" F.F. is the abbreviation that is commonly used for Fantastic Friday.
"Next month. I need a dress for it." I need a dress as well, the only other dress I have is a violet one with black lace over it which I am pretty sure doesn't fit me.
"Isn't it a bit early to be thinking about dresses...?" I said as I shut my locker and looked in the mirror to see me in blue and white sweat clothes, my two least favorite colors.
"No! I need my dress!"
"Well then, sure, I need one two."
"Awesome then. Saturday."
"Okay." and then the female gym teacher, who I don't have, shoved us all out of the locker room. The guys always get out before the girls, simply because they change faster. That's why Gerard was standing in the middle of the gym looking kind of awkward. He is so HOT when he is confused! I rand to him.
"Do I look stupid, or do I look stupid?" I asked him.
"You look fine. Look at me!" I laughed. He was wearing blue sweat pants and a big white tee shirt.
"Fine we all look stupid." I said.
"Sadly, yes we do." he answered automatically.
"You want to stick this through, or follow Frank and skip gym?" I asked, I actually do want to take gym, just to get it over with and not feel like I chickened out.
"Actually, no. Not unless you want to. I want to feel what it's like to take gym, I haven't done it in a while."
"Same here." just then Mr.Fisher walked over, his eyebrows raised.
"Wow. I never thought I'd see the day." he said. Gerard and I just stared at him, "Well then, carry on. I guess you two wont be failing..." I think we scared him, because immeadiately he walked away, actually he power-walked away...
Immeadiately Gerard and I started laughing like crazy. Nicole was over stretching... I seriously do not know why let alone how she does it.
"Okay class, today we will be playing kickball!" shouted Mr.Fisher. I groaned.
"Nooo!" I wailed. I hated kickball. I can't kick a ball for dear life.
"Kickball? Are you kidding me? I absolutely hate kickball." said Gerard.
"I know!: I wailed and got in line to kick the ball while the other half of the class went to the other side of the gym to catch.
Gerard and I discussed our hate of kickball and physical education until... it was my turn.
"Good luck." whispered Gerard. He was what made this expirience remotely bearable. I got up, my heart pounding in my chest. I ran, each step seemed to take an eternity. And then, I swung my foot... my converse hit the ball...
and then the ball rolled.
"Out!" roared Mr.Fisher.
Told you I can't play kickball.
It was Gerard's turn, he got up, ran towards the ball, swung his foor, and made the ball go flying. He made it to second base, somewhere I'd never been in gym, let alone with anybody else... but anyway, Gerard was good at kickball. He was GOOD! I just stared at with my mouth hanging open as I stood to the side of the gym.
The next person went and Gerard made it home. He walked over and sat next to me.
"Dude." was all I could manage to say.
"Yeah, I know, I suck." Why does he think he SUCKS? If anythink I am the sucky one!
"No! I suck, you rock! You made it to home! I've never made it to first!" I practically shouted.
"Yes, but I hated every second of it. Sure, fine. I can sort of play, but even though, I hate kickball, no. I hate gym with passion.
"Ditto." was all I could say. I wanted to bring up F.F, but it was too soon.
Finally gym ended after an eternity of getting almost hit with flying balls.
Well at least I survived.