Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Flyers and Fallers

At four O' Clock my doorbell rang. I ran to answer it and fell on my way down the stairs. But of course I immeadiately recovered at the thought of who stood on the other side of the door. My heart beat in my chest like a hammer to a nail. I pushed to door open and stared in amazement. It was Gerard. He looked so amazing. He was clutching the picture.
"Hi." was all I managed to say without squealing like a pig. I know he's my boyfriend, but I just can't get over the fact that he's so hot.
"Hey." he said sounding all cool and calm. I must have looked so stupid. I let him into the house and closed the door. Suddenly my mom walked out of the kitchen.
"Hi. You must be Gerard." she said nicely. I was praying to myself she wouldn't embarass me.
"Hi. That's me." he said in a calm and collected manner.
"Well I've heard a lot about you." actually she hasn't. All I told her was that he was my boyfriend and he was coming over.
"So you wanna go upstairs...?" I asked loudly signaling my mom to back off.
"Sure." he followed me upstairs. I led him to my ugly violet and grey colored room... Hey. I was nine when it was painted.
"Nice room..." he said. Actually it wasn't. My Blondie and Misfits posters didn't match violet and pink hearts at all.
"Thanks." He handed over the picture, "I know just the place for it." I carried it over to the last pink heart that hadn't been covered with a poster. It looked perfect. All my posters were grey and this was too. It matched the rest of them perfectly.
"It looks great up their." he said trying to break the awkward silence.
"Yeah, well it would look great anywhere." I said truthfully.
"So, you wanna start sketching umm... flyers?" I was so hypnotized by his eyes I couldn't grasp what he was saying.
"Huh? For what." I said in a daze.
"For band tryouts... that's unless you don't think they're a good idea..."
"What?" I said regaining my full attention to Gerard and not just his beautiful eyes, "Oh they're an amazing idea. Let's get started." I walked to yhe computer and got some papers and pencils.
"So what should this look like?" he said grasping a pencil and paper.
"I don't know..." I said truthfully.
"Wait!" he said. Suddenly something went off in his eyes, like a little explosion, "I have an idea."
And he immeadiately began to draw.
He stopped and lifted up the paper to show me.
It read, "Guitarists and Drummer needed for awesome Rock Band." there was a picture of Gerard, a microphone, drums, and a few guitars he had drawn himself.
"This is amazing!" But what if Bob, Ray, and Frank don't show up?
Oh God, I think I just jinxed it...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Dude, if you like this story, you'll love my new story Raven. So read it...
Please?
-Kojiboo