Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Hold On

As Ray left, the fact that I had uncovered almost almost every member of My Chemical Romance finally hit me. I had Gerard Way, I had Frank Iero, I had Ray Toro, I had Mikey Way, and I even had Matt Pellisier. I felt like one of those insane comic book collectors that would cut off their own arm if they were awarded with Amazing Fantasy Spiderman number one. I felt like the guys were just a few action figures in mint condition, and I, was a little boy who had a particularly large obsession with action figures.
I mean, looking on the bright side, I did just meet Ray Toro and Matt Pellisier... How many My Chemical Romance fans met Matt Pellisier? That is, before I basically killed the band.
Whenever I think about how I destroyed My Chemical Romance, my heart stops for a few seconds. I feel as if this dream is nothing more than a nightmare with a very realistic mask.
But of course, that just makes me want to put the puzzle back together, rekindle the flame, even more than I did before. It gives me the reason to keep going, to wrong a right and fix what I had destroyed.
And that is partially why I am even here.
If I hadn't realized there was a way to fix what I had destroyed until that amazing day I first saw Gerard.
I proboble would have been so freaked out, that I would have eventually become suicidal, and without My Chemical Romance to save my life, I was doomed.
But then I thought about this, that fateful day, so many weeks ago, and realized I had to put the band back together, in order to survive.
And now I had done it.
Happiness washed over me, like waves on a beach, pulling the ugly rocks and horrible garbage away and replacing them with beautiful seashells.
"Gerard?" I asked him, he sat next to me, still at the table in his driveway, thinking.
"Yeah?" he turned to look at me, he had a blank expression on his face, then I did something I had wanted to do for a while today.
I kissed him.
Right in front of Mikey, and whoever else was watching us.
He kissed me back.
It was one of those amazing kisses that leaves you breathless, and wanting more.
"God, get a freaking room." said Mikey, disgusted.
We just laughed, and we listened to Mikey.
We went up to Gerards room.