Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Hello Kitty

I had been in Gerard's room five times this week alone. I had kind of gotten attached to it. I knew what everything was, where everything was, and what everything does. We spent most of out time here preparing for today, band tryouts. We had made posters in this room, called people in this room, and did everything in our power to inform the public of band tryouts. In my opinion, so far they had been a success. We found Ray and got Frank to be in the band. But now it was time to take a break, and I was pretty darn happy.
"Gerard, I need a break. This week has been hell." I said as I kicked off my shoes and sat on his bed.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. But dude, it was totally worth it." he said.
"It was."
"Yeah." he said as he leaned in closer to me. He was so close, I noticed how nice he smelled. He smelled like soap. Before I knew it we were kissing. I hadn't kissed him in a week, but it felt like an eternity. His lips were as soft as babies skin. It was truly great.
"That was ultra amazing." I said as he pulled away. He laughed and pulled me into a hug. Suddenly there was a knock at Gerard's door.
"What?" He called. Mikey opened the door a crack, his eyes closed.
"I hope I'm not interupting anything, but theres some dude who plays guitar outside..." He said with his eyes still closed.
"Mikey, you can open your fucking eyes. We'll be right down." replied Gerard. Mikey ran downstairs. Gerard and I followed.
Outside, there was a rather short girl standing in front of the table holding a pink Hello Kitty guitar.
"Hi, and who are you?" I asked as I sat down.
"Hi. I'm Karen. I play guitar..." We didn't need a guitar player. Well I guess I'll have to try to be nice to her and her Hello Kitty guitar.
"Okay, so let's hear you." Gerard said.
She started playing Fall Out Boy's This Aint A Scene, It's An Arms Race. I'm not much of a Fall Out Boy fan, I like the music... But Pete Wentz realy pisses me off...
Anyway, she didn't do an amazing, knock your socks off job, but she played okay. I don't think she was worth Mikey's interrupting us, but I decided it would be best if I was nice to her Hello Kitty and Abercrombie covered self.
"Okay... You were pretty good." I said after I realized nobody was about to start clapping.
"Thanks." she said cheerfully. Mikey just stared at her.
"Okay, Karen if you could write your number here, and we'll give you a call tommorow to let you know if your in the band or not." said Gerard sounding professional. Karen did as she was told, and hopped into her car and left after cheerfully saying goodbye.
"Uhh... No." I said right after she left to Gerard and Mikey.
"Yeah, sorry but Hello Kitty does not look good on a guitar." said Gerard.
"Yeah, and either way she isn't that great."
"Well I like her." said Mikey. Gerard and I just stared at him.
"Uhh... Okay. But dude, she's not going to be in the band." said Gerard. Mikey snarled and turned on his Play Station Portable.
We sat there for another hour, and a few poeple actually came. There was a drummer and two guirarists. Unfortunately, Bob hadn't showed up, but I was planning on finding him in school tommorow.
Finally, at six O' clock, after two hours of sitting in the sun, we could get up and leave.
I went to Gerard's room, and we started kissing again.
I was so into the moment that, I didn't realize what was happening. I didn't realize that Gerard had started unbuttuning my top uptil it was almost off.
Oh, shit.
I'm not ready for this.