Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Drummer

School was going to be very exciting today... At least I hoped it would, because I was on a mission. I had to locate Bob Bryar and get him to be in the band.
I walked through the double doors, something I had done so many times before. I looked for Freshman.
I suddenly spotted a group of them standing by my locker. I got my books out before approaching them. I had the Mission Impossible Themesong stuck in my head. I felt like I was a hunter. Hunting for that tiger or whatever those hunter dudes hunt. I decided to talk to the preppy looking freshmen girls.
"Dun dun dun dun..." The song boomed in my ears.
"Hey do any of you know Bob Bryar?" I asked.
"Uhh yeah. Isn't he that new guy?" said one girl. They were were all wearing Abercrombie.
"Yeah he's cute." said a blonde haired girl.
"No he's not, eww." said another blonde.
"Well do you know where I could find him?"
"Yeah, he usually hangs out outside the boy's bathroom with all his friends."
"Okay thanks." I said and started walking towards the bathroom.
"Wait!" called someone I recognized all too well. I smiled. It was Gerard.
"Yeah?" I said as I turned around.
"Hey, Marilyn." he said.
"Hi." I said.
"So, where are you headed?" he asked.
"To the boy's bathroom to try and find Bob Bryar."
"He's that drummer, right?" I nodded, "Mind if I come with?" he asked.
"Of course not." I said and linked arms with him.
When we got to the bathroom, the only people standing their was a group of preppy looking freshmen dudes. I didn't see Bob.
"Hey, do any of you know Bob Bryar?" I asked them.
"Dun dun dun dun..." the music pounded in my head.
"Uhh, that's me." answered a tall blonde Abercrombie & Fitch covered one. No way.
"Oh, hi. I'm Marilyn. I heard you play the drums..." I said. I couldn't believe Bob Bryar was a prep.
"Uhh yeah." he answered.
"Are you in a band?" I asked.
"No..." He said.
"Well, Me and Gerard here," Gerard waved, "Have started a band and are in need of a drummer. Wanna join?"
"What kind of band?" he asked.
"Rock." I answered.
"Well then, no thanks. I hate rock. Only listen to rap." What the hell?
"Oh," was all I could say, "We better get to class... Nice meeting you." I said.
"Yeah." said Gerard. Bob grunted in response, "What the hell is up with him?" asked Gerard.
"I have no clue." I answered truthfully.
This is not good at all. I don't want Matt Pellisier to be our drummer...
I NEED BOB!