Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Band Meeting

It's a week after my shopping adventure. Today is the first official band meeting. I hope nothing bad happens and nobody quits...
I had Heart's Crazy On You stuck in my head today.
"What are we even going to do?" I asked Gerard as he Mikey and I sat in his basement and waited for everyone else to arrive.
"I don't know, I guess find out what kind of rock band where gonna be, maybe write some material, that kind of thing." he answered. He seemed nervous.
"Are you nervous?" I asked.
"Kind of." Mikey was sitting on the other side of the room, playing his Play Station Portable, again. Seriously, the kid is addicted.
"Yeah, me too, I'm afraid something will go wrong and people wil quit."
"Yeah, that would suck so bad."
"I know." I agreed.
RING
the doorbell rang.
Gerard and I ran to open the door. Mikey only followed with his nose still in his PSP.
"Hey." greated Frank when I opened the door.
"Hey Frank." said Gerard and I at the same time. He followed us to the basement, guitar in tow. He sat down next to us.
"So, what are we going to do?" he asked.
"Wait for everyone else to come then figure out what were gonna play and stuff." said Gerard.
"Oh."
Time went by, Ray came a few minutes after Frank, he was barely on time, but we couldn't start without Matt. But Matt was not here yet.
More time went by, finally a half hour after Ray, and about an hour late, Matt arrived with his van. Gerard and Ray helped him bring his drumset to the basement, which would house the drums for the time being.
There was an awkward silence once everyone got seated. Not many people knew each other and almost nobody was very comfortable. It was wierd.
"So," I started trying to end the awkwardness, "What kind of music do you guys like?" I asked.
"Rock." said Matt.
"Any specific type of Rock?" I asked.
"I like it all." he said.
"Yeah me too." said Gerard. Others mumbled in agreement.
"Well, what kind of band should we be," asked Frank, "I mean, what kind of rock band?"
"Alternative." said Gerard. Mikey was sitting next to me, head in his PSP, looking as uncomfortable and nervous as always, like he was trying to avoid the real world. His glasses were barely a centimeter away from the glass, sitting on the tip of his nose as always.
"I like alternative." I said.
"Yeah." everyone mumbled in at the same time.
"Does anyone have any material?" asked Matt. Everyone was quiet for a bit. I gazed around the basement. It was dark green and had a red plaid couch with chairs around it. There was an empty space in the middle that was partially occupied by Matt's drums. There was only one small window, allowing almost no light into the room.
"Uhh, yeah." said Gerard. For the next hour and half, he attempted to teach the band I'm Not Okay. He and Ray were able to figure out the guitar and Gerard had already taught Mikey the base portion of the song. What was left was drums, but Matt seemed to want to teach the rest of them. He didn't like to take orders, and Gerard wasn't ordering, he was teaching.
Later, everyone went home.
Gerard and I went up to his room, again.
"That was interesting." I said when we sat down on his bed.
"Yeah." he agreed, "We got a lot done today."
"Definitely, you did a great job teaching everybody." I told him.
"Thanks." he said as he moved closer to me. He looked realy nice today, he was wearing a plain grey tee shirt and close fitting jeans wich made his butt look exeptionally fine. I was wearing a neon green shirt with hot pink and black stars all over it with black and pink shorts with my neon green and black Misfits belt.
"You look nice." I said.
"You look nice too," he said, "Of course, you always look nice." I blushed and looked down at my feet, smiling.
"Thanks." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"Don't mention it."
We started to kiss, again. But this time, Gerard didn't try to push things further. But I did... Hey, he's georgous...
"But I tell myself that I was doin' all right
There's nothin' left to do at night
But to go crazy on you
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, oh"