Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Wonderland

My hands ran up and down Gerard's chest. It was like I had no control anymore. I just couldn't stop them, and Gerard didn't try to stop them either. We just continued to kiss until his hands began to slip underneath my shirt. I couldn't stop him, it would seem rude... I did do the same thing to him, except, I didn't put my hands in his shirt. Anyway, the second his hands slipped underneath my neon green and pink top, I got this amazing tingling sensation. My heart flipped in my chest and I could feel the hairs on my neck begin to rise. Then he did the unthinkable, Gerard touched my bra. I had to do something before things get further. I had to. Then it hit me.
I was about to do something crazy, unpredictable, something completely out of the blue. And then, I did it.
I began to tickle him. He began laughing uncontrolably and fell back onto the bed.
"Tickle fight!" I shouted. He began to tickle me to until we were both on the bed laughing like two hyenas, "Okay, okay, you win!" I said through shrieks of laughter.
"Haha, in your face." he said after we had collected ourselves. I stuck out my tongue playfully.
"You wanna do something else?" I asked.
"Sure, you wanna watch a movie?"
"Okay." I said.
"Well, what do you wanna watch?" he said as we stood up to go downstairs.
"I don't care."
"We have an insanely large video library thing, I'll show you." We headed down stairs to the living room. The living room was white with beige couches and loveseats. It has a glass table in the center and a large television in front of it. On one side of the room was the video library and a few shelves with pictures on them, on the other side, was the entrance to the kitchen. We walked over to the video library when I was surprised to see just the movies I wanted to watch.
"Oh my gosh, you have Alice In Wonderland! And you have Dracula!"
"Yeah, I haven't seen either one in so long... Wanna watch them?"
"Well, duh!" I shouted.
So we watched the movies. We watched Alice In Wonderland, and Gerard and I sang along to all the songs, then we watched Dracula, and Gerard and I began to kiss fifteen minutes into the movie. Crazy On You went through my head, but then it came to a drastic halt. We were distracted.
RING
RING
It was the doorbell. Gerard and I wen to see who it was.
It was Frank.