Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

The Guitar Pick

"Hi..." said Frank quietly.
"Hey, Frank, what's up?" asked Gerard. I just stood their.
"Uhh... I think I left my guitar pick downstairs..." I don't think a guitar pick is something that would be missed if lost... The average guitar pick comes in packs of ten. But maybe this was his last pick or something.
"Oh, well, you can go and get it..." said Gerard.
"Okay, thanks." Frank ran downstairs.
"He lost his guitar pick," I said, "Wow. Doesn't he have, like, twenty more?" I said as Gerard and I headed back to the living room where Dracula was on pause.
"Well, probobly, but maybe this one was lucky or something." he said, trying to make Frank look less... Wierd.
"Yeah, maybe it was his last one or something..." I said, feeling bad about what I had said about Frank.
"Yeah." Gerard grabbed the remote and was about to put the movie back on play when Frank ran back upstairs.
"Thanks, I got the pick, see you around!" and he ran out the door. We didn't even have a chance to say bye.
"Okay, then." I said.
"Uhh... yeah." and Gerard put the movie back on play. Unfortunately, Frank had ruined the moment and we didn't have a chance to continue kissing.
When the movie ended Gerard kissed me goodbye and I walked home. When I reached my house, my cell phone began to ring.
RING
RING
The caller ID said it was Gerard.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey, Marilyn, you need to come here, now." he sounded worried.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Just, come here, please." he sounded so cute when he was worried. My heart flopped over in my chest and landed with a thud.
"Okay, I'll be right over." I said.
"Okay." he said and I closed my phone. I turned around and ran off of the front steps of my house. I ran back to Gerard's house in a matter of seconds. When he let me in, he motioned me to come downstairs. When I got their, I was shocked.
How could Frank do such a thing?