Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

AB&C

The three of us quietly walked outside of the house. Mikey had changed into a much darker outfit. Gerard and I did not bother changing. We didn't have to walk outside slowly or quietly, but it seemed natural, like if we didn't we'd get caught. But we hadn't even done anything wrong. We couldn't get caught... yet.
"Okay, so we go and ask for Frank if someone besides him answers," I began to go over the plan, in a whisper, as we tiptoed across the lawn.
"You don't have to whisper!" Mikey said in a loud voice. It startled Gerard and I who had almost jumped at the sound, because we had spoken in whispers for so long, and were not used to loud noises, "And everyone already knows the plan!" Mikey directed that one to me. He seemed upset. Well, we had kind of forced him into the plan...
"Okay, sorry." I said quietly, but not in a whisper. Gerard looked startlingly georgeous in the dark. Kind of vampireish because of his dark hair, and pale skin from being inside all the time. I got goosebumps everytime I looked at him, and he at me.
Gerard walked up the steps while Mikey and I waited at the side of the house where no one could see us. Gerard rang the doorbell. A few seconds later a short woman who looked to be in her late thirties answered.
"Hi." she said.
"Hi, I'm Gerard, from next door... can I speak to Frank?" Gerard was holding the can behind his back.
"Sure, sure," she said as she turned around to retrieve her son, "hold on a minute."
"Of course." said Gerard. Mikey and I peeked into the window above our heads. What I saw, did not shock me, but probobly did shock Mikey. Frank was sitting in what looked like his bedroom, looking very dissapointed. His small room was rather crowded due to all the guys who were in it. The guys were the popular ones, the most popular ones, to be exact. And one other guy I didn't recongnize for a second... It was Jake. Jake the guy Gerard and I got kicked out of school... They were all celebrating something. My guess is Frank's destruction of Matt's drum set. Frank's mother walked in and said something to Frank. Frank immeadiately shook his head no. He had an extremely wierd look in his eyes. Frank's mother turned around and was soon facing Gerard again.
"Sorry, Frank is... Unavailable at the moment, but I'll tell him to call when he get's a chance."
"Oh. Thank you." Gerard turned around and hopped down the steps when Frank's mother had closed the door, holding the spray can so Frank's mother couldn't see it. Gerard walked towards us and then ran when he became out of sight.
"Plan B?" He asked.
"Okay, I have my cell." I said, searching for Frank on my contact list. I found it and altered the number to make my phone number appear restricted. It rang once, then again. Finally after the third time someone picked up.
"Hello?" asked a familiar voice. I freaked and shoved the phone against Gerard's ear.
"Frank?" he asked calmly.
"G-G-Gerard?" he stuttered, terrified. I could hear because the phone was on speaker.
"Yeah. You kind of left something at my place when you came back for your pick."
"W-W-What?" he said. I could hear shouting in the background.
"A can of purple spray paint." he said, not showing any anger in his voice. He was so brave. Suddenly the line went dead. Frank had hung up. Gerard and Mikey sighed.
"Let's go inside and try... Plan C." I said.
"We don't have a Plan C." said Mikey, dissapointedly.
"No, but I do." I said as we headed across the lawn.
"What is it?" asked Gerard.
"Email." I stated plainly.
"He won't reply." said Mikey.
"Maybe he will." I said.
"Yeah, it's worth a shot." said Gerard. Mikey sighed. He was still angry. We went inside, and I opened my Email. I clicked compose and typed in Frank's Email adress and began to type.
Dude, I heard about what you did to Matt's drums. I'm not pissed, I just want to know why. Please, Please, Please reply. I'll make sure Matt doesn't find out until we can try to do something about this mess. By the way, did you get your guitar pick back?
I clicked send.
"Now," I began,"We wait." Mikey sighed.
"I'm going to sleep. It's ten thirty and I've got school tommorow."
"Okay, goodnight." I said.
"Yeah." said Gerard.
"I guess I should be going too. I'll call you if I hear anything from Frank... Well, I'll call you even if I don't..." I said.
"Yeah, that's good," said Gerard, "Can I walk you home?" he asked.
"Yeah, sure." I answered, even though I lived only two houses away. We walked outside. We walked the first few steps silently, hand in hand.
"Today was crazy." he said.
"Completely." I answered.
"But, let's not talk about today."
"Yeah." I answered. We walked silently for a few more steps.
"Marilyn," Gerard began. I got a wierd sensation in the pit of my stomach everytime he said my name.
"Yeah?"
"I love you." a big smile spread across my face. The wierd sensation tripled in strength.
"I love you too." I said trying to not fall, because my legs had become jello. We had reached my house. We walked up the steps, and Gerard kissed me good bye. Well, actually, he made out with me good bye...
When I got home and logged onto my computer to chekc my Email, I saw that I had a new message...
From Frank Iero.