Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Halloween

I had dressed preppy once. I had worn a light pink off the shoulder sweater that read 'Preppy', a white miniskirt, and pink sandals. But I only wore that outfit because it was Halloween.
And today was definitely not Halloween.
"Isn't that...?" said Nicole in shock as we were getting out of her car. I couldn't answer. I could only stare. I would never have dared to put the words Frank Iero and Preppy in the same sentance without the word Not. I never thought such a thing could happen. But he was standing only a few feet from me.
I slung my backpack over my shoulder and began to walk into school. Nicole followed. I noticed her staring at him. When I passed by I glared at him. I gave him a stare that meant, What The Hell.
When I reached my locker I saw Gerard waiting for me. He gave me a long hello kiss. The kind that makes your knees feel like jello and makes you forget everything about everything that is even remotely bad.
"Hi." I said after he kissed me. It was all I could manage.
"Hi." He said back.
"Frank replied to the message." I said.
"Seriously? What did he say?" he asked me.
"I'll show it to you in homeroom," I told him, "And did you see him today?" I began to put my stuff away in my locker.
"Yeah, what the hell was he wearing that for?"
"I was thinking the same thing." I said as I gathered all my books and slammed my locker shut. We walked to homeroom silently. When we got their, we sat down and put our books down. I took out the email.
"That's the email?" asked Gerard.
"Yeah. Read it and me amazed." I replied as I handed it over to him. He began to read it immeadiately. His beautiful lips silently moving as he read the answer to all of our questions. His eyebrows furrowed when he finished.
"Oh God," he said, "Frank is in love with you."
"Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frustrated
But life's like this, you--
You fall, and you crawl, and you break,
And you take what you get, and turn it into honesty
You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it
No, no, no..."