Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Rapture

I woke up with the song Rapture by Blondie stuck in my head. It is quite an odd song, for example, one line in the song is
"And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head..."
As you can see, it isn't your average love song. And I have a feeling today is not going to be an ordinary day.
I pondered yesterday's events as I prepared for school, a ritual I have been practicing since middle school. Wake up, shower, put your clothes, jewelry, and makeup on, eat breakfast, and try, no, hope to get to school on time. (Seriously, if god wanted us to wake up at six every morning, we would have bodies that were happy with it.)
Anyway, at seven fifteen I heard a familiar car horn coming from outside my house, it was Nicole, my best friend (not to mention, my only friend...). As I went outside in my vintage black Blondie Tee, skinny jeans, and converse, Nicole greated me with a friendly hug. "Happy sixteenth! I have a present for you! Oh my god your gonna love it!" Nicole had promised me a My Chemical Romance CD (The Black Parade)...
She led me to her jeep and pressed the play button on her CD player. Strangely I wasn't listening to Dead!, I was listening to Rapture...
"What about My Chemical Romance?" She had promised me...
"Who?" she was clueless.